HT ED-209 replacement dome project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ryan

Has been more than a month since you confirmed shipped to me? cant be that long. You think its lost? What postal you used and the tracking no please?

Thanks...

Well, almost same story for me Mywii,
Ryan probably used First Class shipping so 1month could still be normal depends on your country.

My domes were supposed to be shipped already 2 month ago but no it was a mistake, Ryan shipped to someone else in the same country as mine...
He reshipped a month ago, haven't received it:(
But If i do i'll send it straight back to Ryan

Then he shipped last friday this time with a registered number (yay) so i know it has been shipped. By yet again by First class international mail, so i don't know how long it will take to arrive. Also i hope it's not in a bubblewrap letter like those Toyrewind received cause i don't think that would travel international very well :lol
Wait and see...

Well i'm all grateful to Ryan for his work (and the guy i ordered for too and he keep on busting my balls even now that he has a tracking number)but I would have paid extra just to make sure i had the dome shipped by priority or express if he only Ryan answered my questions early about the shipping method.

I hope this will not be taken the wrong way as since now i've done everything by PM but i got a responsability here for starting the project.

From those who ordered who got their order safe and sound?
It would reassure the impatient nay sayers (even if it's 1 month since you received it).
Thanks and thanks again Ryan.

Last edited:
I just realized that I never posted here that I received my dome about a month ago and it looks stupendous. I haven't adhered it to my ED-209 yet b/c my rot is not as bad as say SilentSurfer's, but I do have some pitting and cracking, so it will only be a matter of time.

But to have a replacement dome as an insurance plan for such a cool figure is a nice feeling. And this project is only another reason why this board is so great. I think the impatience nay-sayers need to relax a little--no one is going to get ripped off. I think that once everyone receives theirs, they will be very happy with the final product.

Thanks again Ryan for undertaking this project!

100429bc3f23e82fc00fe4e37d97a5dd.gif

Please don't call anyone nay sayer or i don't know what names...
I've started the project 4month ago (very impatient as you can see) and i'm all about being thankfull to Ryan.
No one implied anything about being ripped off so don't go that way please.
BV background speaks for him here.
We got great contact by pm and Ryan's been quite cool but
Just want to know how the things were handled as i got several emails of upset and impatients fellows thats all.
So i'm happy for you you got your dome (cool that you took the time to say it a month after and reassure us), but you can be more undertsanding for those who didnt (especially when it was supposed to shipped twice).
If those who have received their dome would just manifest themselves it would have been very cool (coz we re happy for you) and reassuring for those still waiting.

I don't get why some people feel the need to turn stuff into a VS thingie...
Maybe i should have kept this demand private...
Always nice to see someone who's got his stuff a bit because of my initiative tries to make me pass for a fool...

I'll keep on dealing with Ryan by MP, those who wrote me deal with it on you own.

Last edited:
Yes, you should have kept those questions to a PM. I think most people around here understand custom work takes time and not everyone is a Chris Howes. Typing up a bunch of open ended questions looks like you're attacking someone AND if you've had such good communication with him, then why wouldn't you just PM those to him directly?

I think anyone can look at your situation and give you a very clear answer to why you haven't got yours yet: A.) You changed addresses and B.) You live outside the U.S.

So, yes, can we please start a list of freaks that have received their domes and are satisfied customers?

You really need to get those glasses fixed.
And you clearly don't get it.
i'have NOT changed my adress, i've moved.
My mail is still being collected at my name and adress.
Whatever the way you're trying to distort my words, i'm not into your VS bs.
Enjoy your dome.

Let the happy customers share their joy with us at least we can enjoy BV awesome work.

kl241 got his dome and is happy about about it.

Last edited:
Chill guys. I hv received fig from uk n us but never took that long. My concern is whether it has reached here or lost or local postal screw up. I did ask Ryan to sent at least by registered with tracking no as postman might take it home :) so that I know when it arrived here and if I don't received for 2-3 days I can call up to check.

Olbertfrog - thank you for starting this thread

Ryan - thank you for taking the task.

Last edited:
Keep contacting Ryan if he can he will provide you one.

Thanks mywii.
And again Thanks to ryan.

SilentSurfer got his dome ^^

Keep contacting Ryan if he can he will provide you one.

Thanks mywii.
And again Thanks to ryan.

SilentSurfer got his dome ^^

I just got my ED and I want to replace it and Dude that makes them is probably busy making them and the last things he wants to do is read what you guys are saying and have more weight on his chest. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would pm how much these things are since its a apparent SIN to post prices on here. If its over $80 I would rather make my own and have it have sharper more agrressives lines on the dome. I dont want to wait so please someone PM me. :thud:

Marc,

I havent ignored your Pm's today. I just got home from work and replied to them.

Thanks,
Ryan

It has been over a month now and Im quoting "I have 4 ready to ship." WTF is this coming on camel back? I could have made one myself but I felt 3 hours of work for 65 bucks wasnt worth it to me. Get your ____ together when you sell stuff!

Look how easy this is.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rPAZkWWus4w?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rPAZkWWus4w?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Hey Ryan
would be nice to have some news.
i had to refund the guy who ordered with me his 50$.
Now i'm out of 100$ and no dome to show for.
i'm waiting for you man give me some news.
I ordred a headsculpt from snyderman and got it 10 days after, with the same shipping method as yours.
So there got to be a problem there...
Do i ask for a refund and be done with?

Back