How do you rank the Predator films now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Predator (Predator was a convincing bad ass!)
2. Predators (simple and convincing)
3. AVP-R (Cool design, awesome weapons, bad ass! minus points for rubbish predalien BS)
4. AVP (extended scenes make the difference here) no predators get killed by weak humans.
5. P2. sorry seeing a pred lose to a washed up old cop killed it for me.

Predator 2 is awesome, I don't care what anyone says. Want some candy?

Predator 2 was great for its 90's LA vibe...some people forget that LA was where it was at in the 90's...just like Miami owned the 80's.

:exactly::goodpost:............I just liked the whole vibe of that movie. It had some funny ass lines and moments. I thought Glover was awesome in it peronally. My favorite scene was this. "I'm a cop........I don't think he gives a _____"

9qbwow.gif

1. Predator
2. Predator 2
3. AVP-R (Watched this again last night, deserves more respect imo.)
4. Predators

And in the childrens series catagory:
1. Sponge Bob
2. AVP

You are aware that even though you switched them, Predators still has the (4.) in front right? So its still in 4th place.... Muuhaaa.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fn6i3MvKrVk&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fn6i3MvKrVk&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

*Puts up flame shield*

1. Predators
2. Predator
3. Predator 2
4. AVP
5. AVP:R

Now, now, now! Don't kill me. I simply found the consistent action of Predators to make for a more entertaining film than the slow-burn of the first film. That's what I watch a movie like that for: entertainment.

So what is the time line now?

Predator '87
Predators ??
Predator 2 '97

i think it's between pred 1 and pred 2

avp 2001 ?
avp-r 2004 ?

*Puts up flame shield*

1. Predators
2. Predator
3. Predator 2
4. AVP
5. AVP:R

Now, now, now! Don't kill me. I simply found the consistent action of Predators to make for a more entertaining film than the slow-burn of the first film. That's what I watch a movie like that for: entertainment.

for me
pred 1
pred 2

everything else predator sucked. including the new predators. which was better then the AVP crap but still forgettable. and how was predators constant action. there was not even really any action for the first hour. just the scene were they kill those stupid dumb dog things. the first hour was just characters l did not care about walking around. plus it pissed me off they used the original sound track.

Predator
Predators
Predator 2
>
>
>
>
>
AVP/AVP:R

Both equally ____. The ONLY good thing to come out of AVP:R was Wolf. Some people hate him, but I like the design. I own the Wolf 1:1 bust, and I love it.

Films:

Predator (10/10)
Predators (8/10)
Predator 2 (6/10)

AVP (5/10)
AVP-R (5/10)

Predators:

Jungle Hunter
The Berserker Predator
Predator II Elder
Ram
Falconer