How do you rank the Predator films now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of right now...

1. Predator (of course)
2. Predator 2
3. AVP:R
4. AVP

I am seeing Predators tomorrow, I think it will end up in the 2nd or 3rd slot, like many of you are saying...

Here is a pic of the Predator from P2 I drew a few years ago. One ugly mother!#@%$#%
predator_ii_myspace.jpg

Awesome picture dude!

Predator
Predator 2 (I actually really enjoy this one about as much as the first despite all the hate it has)
Predators
AVP-R

Still have yet to see AVP and from all the reviews I've read about it, it's not on my must watch soon list.

Dude, Tony was hilarious in P2.

"This is Tony Pope, live with 'Hardcore,' on the scene and in your face!"

Classic stuff! :D

Predator 2 was great for its 90's LA vibe...some people forget that LA was where it was at in the 90's...just like Miami owned the 80's.

Thank God we didn't get Predator in Miami... *insert random PhotoShopped image here*

1. Predator
2. Predators
3. AVP
4. Predator 2 (not too bad)
5. AVPR (Aliens and Preds = awesome! Movie = bad)

Yep. Although P1 comes painfully close to Vietnam...as a matter of fact, Poncho mentions in the making of featurette that the setting in P1 gave him deja-vu. I know its 15 years removed, but you get the idea.

Exactly. You can do the Jungles of the Eastern front for WWII and/or Vietnam for a Predator movie. Although I think the WWII would be better, adding something new to an over-saturated genre and it'd be cool to see a Predator with pre-plasma cannon weaponry.

Exactly. You can do the Jungles of the Eastern front for WWII and/or Vietnam for a Predator movie. Although I think the WWII would be better, adding something new to an over-saturated genre and it'd be cool to see a Predator with pre-plasma cannon weaponry.

Like the spear gun from the AVP2 PC game...haha.

1. Predator
2. Predators - It was even better the on the second viewing
3. AVP
4. Predator 2
5. AVPR - Don’t hate AVPR but I could have done without the whole Beverly Hill 90210 type teenage romance plot

Back