My Top 10 Movie Hulk moments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I have watched Hulk, The Incredible Hulk, and The Avengers over the past few days and I thought I would make a top 10 list of my fav. Hulk moments in those films. Some of my favs are entire scenes and some are individual moments from those scene. I think mine may differ from a lot of others on the board at least in ranking. Check it out and then list your own.

11. Hulk throws a Tank - Hulk - Ok I cheated and have 11. But I felt that the Hulk should have something on here and this is about as close as it will get. Ang Lee can suck it.

10. Hulk out strengths the Abomination - The Incredible Hulk - Right After Abom says 'Now watch her die" the Hulk starts to break free from Aboms grip. Abom has a look of disbelief. It is one of the few moments that shows the Angrier hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets. In fact other then the Sonic canon scene we really don't ever get to see that in any of the films. Also Love when Hulk rips the Abom elbow bone out and stabs him with it. Great stuff

9. Hulk vs the Blonsky at the Soda Factory - The Incredible Hulk - Much like a pick you will see further up the list - I love when the Hulk is a bit more scary. I thought this scene got a lot of Hulkism right and it is my fav. action scene in the film.

8. Hulk vs the Aliens - The Avengers - Sort of a cheat but I love everything about the Hulk fighting the Aliens. All of it was done to perfection.

7. Hulk vs Black Widow - The Avengers - Scary Hulk is a good Hulk. I love how we see he Hulk/Banner look back at black Widow almost to say I'm Sorry for what I am about to do. I love how scared BW gets and seeing her shacking after the attack. Watching Hulk chase her down is one of the coolest looking shots of the Hulk in all the films

6. Hulk vs Loki - The Avengers - Funniest moment in all of the Marvel films. Great to see how weak a god is next to the Hulk. This could have been higher on my list had I not been spoiled by a review so while I still thought the scene was great I did not get the belly laugh that so many others got because I knew it was coming.

5. Hulk vs Thor - The Avengers - Love it, Love it, LOVE IT! Thise scene and the Thor vs Iron man scene take me into the world of comics more then any other film has ever done. I love everything about it except for how quick it is. Love seeing the Hulks face shake with anger and I love Hulk trying to pick up Thor's Hammer!

4. Hulk Punches out a Space Dragon thingy - The Avengers - Without a doubt the best display of the Hulks Power. What a great moment to see him knock one of these things out with one punch!

3. Hulk Smash - The Incredible Hulk - Here is where my list may cause some issues since my next three picks are Avengers free. But the thing is The Incredible Hulk while not a perfect film really did do a lot of things right and hearing and seeing hulk say "Hulk Smash" and then slaming the ground is a Hulk fans wet dream.

2. Hulk hand claps the fire out and saves Betty - The Incrdible Hulk - This gives me goose bumps every single time I watch it. It's such an iconic move that the Hulk does. I am always surprised when I read the hate this film sometimes gets from other Hulk fans. IMO there are just to many Iconic moments ripped right from the comic and put into this film that it should be impossible to dislike. IMO anyways. :)

1. Hulk says "Leave me Alone" in the Soda factory - The Incredible Hulk. This moment in the film sums up the Hulk better then any other scene in all the films. It is all that Hulk wants. The way the line is delivered is perfect. Funny that my fav. moment is a time when we don't even see the Hulk.

So there you have it. I guess the surprise is that while I like the Avengers Hulk more overall, The Incredible Hulk just had some more of my fav. overall moments.

What say you??

tumblr_ljnkv1tmZM1qe0y5zo1_500.jpg

Someone else will explain, but regardless.....you named every good moment for the Hulk movies. :lol

Someone else will explain, but regardless.....you named every good moment for the Hulk movies. :lol

Hmmm. I guess I named the top 10. There were still moments I really like in The Incredible Hulk (car smash rip in half, kicking Blonsky, Runnig at the soldiers full speed while the shoot at him, Screaming at the Thunder and Lightning, Punching Thor, Saving Iron Man,) Hmmmm I guess there were more. :)

No Hulk vs. Raptor? :dunno Probably one of the best on-screen moments for Hulk:

avenger+4.jpg

True that Nam... A great scene. It could be there easily. I love when Hulk catches the pilot right after he he tries to evac. and I love when the jet blows up and you get the long shot and hear the Hulk roar. Great moment.

Last edited:
What's next?

Top 10 Stormtroopers shot by Han Solo?

Top 10 flight maneuvers by Iron Man?

You're a little bored tonight, aren't you?

1. Han shoots the first trooper when he is coming around the corner and sees he is out numbered.

2. Han Shoot the Trooper and yells Get badk to the ship

3. Han shoots the Trooper at moss eisley by throwing the laser out of his gun with the wrist flick

4. Han shoot the trooper in the head on Endor

5. Han shoot the snow troopers with the falcon on Hoth

6 . han shoots the troopers that board the Falcon

7. Han shoots the control panel - Does that count??

8. Han hits a guard with a box - Does that count???

9. Han shoots Vader's hand - Does that count???

10. Han shoots troopers at the detention center.

:nana::nana::nana:

What's next?

Top 10 Stormtroopers shot by Han Solo?

Top 10 flight maneuvers by Iron Man?

You're a little bored tonight, aren't you?

Oh and the reaso I did not is because Iron man and Han Solo are not as Great as Hulk.

Now I could do a top 10 list of Jaws for you.

10. The Movie JAWS
9. The Movie JAWS
8. The Movie JAWS
7. The Movie JAWS
6. The Movie JAWS
5. The Movie JAWS
4. The Movie JAWS
3. The Movie JAWS
2. The Movie JAWS
1. The Whole movie and everything in JAWS

Man when did people get so grumpy around here??? ;)

1. Han shoots the first trooper when he is coming around the corner and sees he is out numbered.

2. Han Shoot the Trooper and yells Get badk to the ship

3. Han shoots the Trooper at moss eisley by throwing the laser out of his gun with the wrist flick

4. Han shoot the trooper in the head on Endor

5. Han shoot the snow troopers with the falcon on Hoth

6 . han shoots the troopers that board the Falcon

7. Han shoots the control panel - Does that count??

8. Han hits a guard with a box - Does that count???

9. Han shoots Vader's hand - Does that count???

10. Han shoots troopers at the detention center.

:nana::nana::nana:

LOL, Very nice! For you we can change it to top 10 things Han shot. :rotfl

Just for the record, Hulk is my fave too! :wink1:

Han shot Vader

He shot Stormtrooper 001
He shot Stormtrooper 456
He shot Stormtrooper 7645
He shot Stormtrooper 785
He shot Stormtrooper 097
He shot Stormtrooper 135
He shot Stormtrooper 002
He shot Stormtrooper 400009000
He shot Stormtrooper 7282628282
He shot Stormtrooper 77
He shot Stormtrooper 14r1627839393737548959849
He shot Stormtrooper 834672Geabookial.

Cool list lol. I personally put the Hulk one punch scene in Avengers as my all time favorite scene. It's a scene that looks like it's straight from the comics or something. Also when Hulk stomps on Abomination after defeating him and roars, I thought that was very poetic and cool.

You skipped some great moments in HULK like when he kicks Talbot into the street, is on top of the jet and falls to Earth from Space, leaping across the land, spits the missile bomb back at the chopper ect.

You skipped some great moments in HULK like when he kicks Talbot into the street, is on top of the jet and falls to Earth from Space, leaping across the land, spits the missile bomb back at the chopper ect.

Yeah but that's just it. I really don't care for the Ang Lee film. There really was not anything in it that ever got me pumped. It was an OK film when it first came out but time and far better versions have really been hard on that film.

Back