How do you rank the Predator films now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Predator (How can any of the others rank above the 1st?! Seriously?)
  2. Predators (Actually prefer it over #2 as it felt closer to original, but still different enough)
  3. Predator 2 (Close one between this and Predators. Nice to see Pred somewhere else other than jungle. I also like Danny Glover's character.)

The AvP series is utter crap. Yes, I still own the Bluray copies of the films despite my dislike towards the series. I still like the designs of the Predators in these films so that's why I own them. :nana:

So, the AvP series deserves a "Which one is worst?" list. Here it goes:

1. AvP Requiem (No words describe how bad this film is)
  2. AvP (bad film, but still better than the sequel)

I finally watched Predators about a weak ago, and I've got to admit--it is pretty good for what it is. Not comparable to the original, of course, but well made and a good action movie with a pretty good, memorable character in Brody. The actual predators sucked, but that didn't hurt the movie too much IMO. In fact, I would give it the nod over P2. So:

Predator

Predators
Predator 2

My subconscious has blocked most of the crap associated with AvP from my mind, so it isn't fair for me to rank it. I rented AvP 2, but it was so dark I couldn't tell what the hell was going on and turned it off after about 10 minutes. So, I'll just say they are both last.

Predator top by a mile. I dont think it could ever be topped. I would like to see it :lol but its not going to happen.

Then Predators, then P2

In AVP-R I do not like very dark filter that does not see anything, the flat performances of the actors

I like the design instead of the monsters, especially performance of Predator wolf

It was the film that I liked less, but then came out Predators, which I like even less

Back