Hot Toys Winnie the Pooh ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reached out to Sideshow and the rep told me they still have no word when/if they will offer this for pre-order. Anyone think there are chances Sideshow won't carry this?

That’s not a bad price. Still holding out for Sideshow to see what they’ll charge.

I reached out to Sideshow and the rep told me they still have no word when/if they will offer this for pre-order. Anyone think there are chances Sideshow won't carry this?

What!!?? Didn’t even think that was a possibility I wonder what’s up?? And if they don’t carry I guess all the other USA retailers won’t either

Thought about doing this but then I would need a Jack Sparrow.

...and that would be bad why?... (unless you don't like Depp or POTC) you would risk not having one of the best figures at 1:6th

...I for one don't believe Sideshow would not get this in it makes 0 sense

...hell they have M8 Lennon for PO and what a ****-show of a figure that is...talk about a niche figure from an unknown Company with 0 rep and track record....

Amiami (Japan import) site has Pooh and the Piglet set up for preorder. They carry them for Japan and have been usually 3-4 after the US sites for opening up preorders. So this is pretty unusual at this point right? I can't think of why SS wouldn't carry them. They sell all sorts of ****.

Might be that the Disney Store is restricting access to the license by U.S. retailers. Seems to me that there isn't a lot of overlap in the audience of someone wanting this versus a $20 doll, but they do look almost exactly alike. . .

...and that would be bad why?... (unless you don't like Depp or POTC) you would risk not having one of the best figures at 1:6th

Bad just because that means it opens the door to more figures, more money spent, and less space.

21FD1AC7-E9AE-4EE1-A35F-BC441E09F0D7.jpg

I have some Disney stuff, this will fit right in there. I’ll give it a little bit and if it doesn’t turn up on sideshow, I will order elsewhere.

Might be that the Disney Store is restricting access to the license by U.S. retailers. Seems to me that there isn't a lot of overlap in the audience of someone wanting this versus a $20 doll, but they do look almost exactly alike. . .

But the Disney Store sells Hot Toys? They have Belle for sale while they have their own $20 Belle dolls.

View attachment 423762

I have some Disney stuff, this will fit right in there. I’ll give it a little bit and if it doesn’t turn up on sideshow, I will order elsewhere.

That’s a cool Mickey, what brand is it? I think Pooh and Piglet will end up on Sideshow, maybe there’s just some weird licensing hold up or something like what happened with the Netflix Daredevil figure. They had it up for preorder, took it down, and eventually relisted it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back