Hot Toys Winnie the Pooh ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you post some pix in hand?

Sure

IMG_4204.jpgIMG_4205.jpgIMG_4206.jpg

Just got the shipping notification from KG Hobby. My first order from them. About how long does it take to get to the US (I'm in Florida) from them?

Thanks!

I'm wondering if these were caught up in the hold for shipments from China due to the coronavirus ...

Just got the shipping notification from KG Hobby. My first order from them. About how long does it take to get to the US (I'm in Florida) from them?

Thanks!

I have noticed that all my packages from China have been held in New York customs for extra time. Mine arrived a few days ago, and it is an incredible piece by hot toys. I love it

Good to hear. Our's is progressing, still "in country" but it seems just over two weeks shipping time can be expected.

Got mine a few days ago and I am soo impressed and in love with them <3

View attachment 477706

Very cool! A long, (nearly) two year wait. Expecting shipment Tuesday. We opted for just the bear, but Piglet works well in the display. Cant imagine, this being a well designed/scarce Disney item, that this wont skyrocket in value. But thats not why we got it. Goes back to finding the Tao of Pooh as a teen, then years later reading those stories to our kids. Our daughter has already claimed this once we die. 😳🤔🤣💀

IMG-1571.JPG
Arrived yesterday. We're loving it. Soft pads on feet and hands, with magnets for the jar. The instructions show some decent range of movement for the arms but I don't see us going too far with that. Will probably never use the sunglasses, but they're included which is cool. Glad we sought this out and can recommend KGHobby Toys and Models Store to anyone.

I luckily found one of these sets for sale locally, just waiting for it to arrive. It's too bad they didn't also make Tigger and Eeyore, but I am happy with just Pooh and Piglet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My set arrived. Isn't Pooh's fur so nice and soft? lol. Love this set.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back