Hot Toys Winnie the Pooh ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently the movie is banned from being released in China... that will drastically affect the box office numbers on this one.

I saw it the other night. The movie was a bit on the slow side, but I enjoyed it.

I want to see it, but the people we are going to the movies with tonight want to see Mission Impossible.

Honestly, catering to mainland China has lowered the quality of movies lately. Their tastes are crap.

I would buy this to pair it with ROTS Obi-Wan.

Apparently the movie is banned from being released in China... that will drastically affect the box office numbers on this one.

I saw it the other night. The movie was a bit on the slow side, but I enjoyed it.

I guess the movie is pretty anti-commie with the message of all work and no play makes Christopher Robin a dull boy. :lol

If this happens I'm buying one! For much the same reason I'm getting Mezco's Popeye... the sheer unbelievable-ness of it!!!

I hope this gets made, also hope they make some of his friends. I think if sales on WP are good hot toys might make more because that’s all that matters in the end to them. JL movie sucked but they made almost the entire team before officially selling out of any of the characters?

Right now Disney is sold out on all WtP plush toys from the movie .. they're going for up to $200 on ebay with a retail price of $40. Same for Box Lunch Funko exclusives. The merchandise moves. Hopefully, my family would love this.

I really don't get the bitching and hate that this figure got on the Facebook comments. It's actually nice that Hot Toys diversify themselves into making these kinds of figures, as it benefits them on their craft. I like the movie enough so I may pick this up just for giggles.

I really don't get the bitching and hate that this figure got on the Facebook comments. It's actually nice that Hot Toys diversify themselves into making these kinds of figures, as it benefits them on their craft. I like the movie enough so I may pick this up just for giggles.

I am happy to see that this is actually in fact getting made. I think the people who complain about Hot Toys making figures like this fail to see the big picture. Disney / Pooh fans are ravenous, this thing will be a massive sell to many collectors outside of just 1/6.

I am really curious how the articulation works on these figures... if it has an underlying body or if its some sort of wire armature.

I am happy to see that this is actually in fact getting made. I think the people who complain about Hot Toys making figures like this fail to see the big picture. Disney / Pooh fans are ravenous, this thing will be a massive sell to many collectors outside of just 1/6.

I am really curious how the articulation works on these figures... if it has an underlying body or if its some sort of wire armature.

The Disney Store sells Hot Toys now, so I'm sure they'll all have a few of these to go around. Really wondering on the price. Might pick up the Pooh and Piglet set if it's not bad.

I’m deff buying for my wife please hot toys make the rest of the gang!!!

Same! Thrilled they are making this, any figures I can buy as an excuse to give my wife as a gift is a win for me, lol.

Haven’t seen the movie yet though, is it any good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

love that this is actually getting made and not one of the "lets get fan's hopes up" displays :lol I'd love an Eeyor and Tigger to go with.

Right now Disney is sold out on all WtP plush toys from the movie .. they're going for up to $200 on ebay with a retail price of $40. Same for Box Lunch Funko exclusives. The merchandise moves. Hopefully, my family would love this.

How do you or anyone else know this ****? Who would think to go into a disney store, pay 40 for a plush toy of a movie they probably havnt seen yet and think, hmm I wonder how much these are going for on eBay... I don't get it.

Back