Hot Toys Winnie the Pooh ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, catering to mainland China has lowered the quality of movies lately. Their tastes are crap.

I would buy this to pair it with ROTS Obi-Wan.

Weren't they the country that shat out the turd that was the lost Jedi, right back to us not even a week from releasing there? If so, I'd say they know how to spot a turd when they see one.

Anybody that can't see how irresistibly cute this is, needs to get dem eyes checked. So have to have. Piglet is soooo cah-yute!

How do you or anyone else know this ****?

Being into Disney and being a Disneyana collector helps to know auch stuff ;)
Collecting limited Disney stuff is crazy, esp. the limited edition dolls. They sell out within seconds online, people camp in front of the stores the night before the release.
Dolls like Rapunzel or Snow White sold for 100 bucks retail when they were released, now you pay up to 1200 for them (the Alice doll even 1600-2000).
Collecting Disney stuff is crazy...and people pay high prices for it. It‘s a paradise for scalpers, sadly, they buy stuff at the release and 1 hour later it‘s on ebay with a crazy price while true collectors didn‘t get one.
The same happened with those Winnie Pooh plushies.

So goodshiped has this on eBay for $240 for the combo set. Doesn’t seem like a bad price. But it’s stating it’s 1/6 scale but it doesn’t scale out right??? 24cm to inches is a little over 9inches tall compared to a 1/6 male figure at 12inches tall??that make Whinnie like4 foot tall? Or is my math really off??

Yeah it's like 1/2 scale then? Is it an MMS release? I wonder if they'll call it something else since that's all been 1/6 scale stuff I think.

So goodshiped has this on eBay for $240 for the combo set. Doesn’t seem like a bad price. But it’s stating it’s 1/6 scale but it doesn’t scale out right??? 24cm to inches is a little over 9inches tall compared to a 1/6 male figure at 12inches tall??that make Whinnie like4 foot tall? Or is my math really off??
Well they could have made a mistake.
If you click on their 1/4 scale figures category, it gives you HT Spider-Man. Of course HT never made any 1/4 Spidey.

Winnie the Pooh was paramount to my childhood. This definitely fits the bill as a nostalgia punch for me. I think I'll be in on this. I'ts nice to see a unique creation out of HT.

Yeah I’m surprised sideshow didn’t have this up for pre order today. Maybe over the weekend, sometimes they do that.

Yeah it's like 1/2 scale then? Is it an MMS release? I wonder if they'll call it something else since that's all been 1/6 scale stuff I think.

I’m honestly hoping it sells well enough that they might make one as part of their life-size series. That would be amazing.

Back