1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading some of the posts on Reddit as well @medicomsucks and it does sound like a bunch of immature adults/kids posting on there (especially the one with that I posted not too long ago).

Where is the head bashing against the wall emoji when you need it?

Just arrived for me today...
HT did Wanda well.
1688839463368.jpeg

1688839504879.jpeg

1688839529981.jpeg

1688839555056.jpeg

1688839575356.jpeg

Just out of curiosity, is Jedha (if he mentioned it) going to get this version of Wanda or the MoM version?

Ok I got her inbound next week gonna at some point do a body swap I’m gonna have to rewatch the tutorial again lol did you have to darken or somehow paint the custom body?

Kept the body the stock color and it doesn’t bother me (yet). Looking into bronzer but not sure which tones to get. I did pull a stitch but was able to superglue and hide it under the belt. Getting that shirt on was a real test of nerves and patience. Well worth it!!

Ok I got her inbound next week gonna at some point do a body swap I’m gonna have to rewatch the tutorial again lol did you have to darken or somehow paint the custom body?
I used some shoe polish cream. Applied with a cloth and rubbed off almost all of it. Left a very lightly tanned shoulder and arm area that matches the face.

I used the Sandalwood color of this:

https://a.co/d/77Exa7E

Just out curiosity here.. :unsure:

What would the MRSP be if Hot Toys did do decided to use the updated seamless body on Wandavision Liz Olsen (like Wonder Woman and Ashoka Tano) and added a set of rolling eyes?

Will there still be objections about “Why is too much” and maybe “They should be using Wool Hair implementation like the AoTC Hayden, Dark Knight Ledger, WB 100 Gadot and not the cheep *** sculpted hair”.

I still stay the there will be Karens regard of what has been mentioned.

Back