1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention, it's her show. He's the Desi, the Darren. It's not even Civil War where you could almost argue that RDJ and Evans have co-lead billing and co shared spotlight..

Yeah, I had a gut feeling that "joke" prediction was going to be spot on. :( My AoU Vision will do just fine for me.

Obviously you meant to type sculpted here. I agree that rooted probably would have captured her look in the show much better, but in the long run I think this sculpted look will be fine. Too bad that headdress isn't removable. If it was we could put it on one of our old rooted sculpts and use that for the hooded look when desired. I suppose we could still do that sans headdress.

Ah, yes...my mistake. I did indeed mean to say sculpted for short hair, not rooted! :lol

I'd be much more interested in Vision if they'd made a more accurate head instead of recycling the Ultron-era one and either priced him $25 less or kept the price as-is but cooked up some accessories to broaden his posing options beyond standing there and looking pretty.

Well going thru my emails turns out sideshow sent me a $25 coupon for one of my orders so I used it to PO this. RIP my wallet

Unlike many of you, my enthusiasm for this figure is very tempered as of now. I have some gripes with the non-seamless body, the sculpted hair, and the Lizzy Olsen likeness seems iffy depending on the angle.

Overall I will ultimately reserve my judgment and purchase until 2022 when this is eventually released...that being said, I really do it turns out well!

If I was still collecting Marvel I would consider this Scarlet Witch. Like the more comic inspired outfit. I actually just recently sold off my Age of Ultron version though.

Overall I will ultimately reserve my judgment and purchase until 2022 when this is eventually released...that being said, I really do it turns out well!

Probably the wise thing to do.

It's mid-late next year, so pre-ordering now is relatively painless and I wanted to lock in an order with my preferred retailer just in case.

Now I can put it out of my mind for another seventeen months.

I can't wait to have her on the shelf with my Dr. Strange. I really enjoyed the show and absolutely loved this outfit.

There are advantages to ordering early. As someone who waited to pre-order Beskar Mandalorian until Mid-January 2021 and is on track to therefore be the last person in the world to receive that figure, I jumped on this one right away.

I suspect this figure, like Mando, will be a huge run that?ll have to be delivered over months and months of waves.

I am glad that Doctor Strange 2 is coming out before this releases. How events play out and what she does in it significantly determines if I will get this or not. All looking good at this point, but you never know.

Wow... now I'm torn... wait for DS2 to to release but get this figure at a higher price point (since I can no longer pre-order locally) or pre-order this now so I can get closer to HK prices but risk losing out to something better down the line....

Back