Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series discussion & what to use them for?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series

I m looking at ttm22 slim . Not sure is suit of enterbay ip man head sculpt ? Is taller than bruce lee figure using a customize ttm body standing side by side .

Prob pickup all three. These bodies are so overpriced once they sell out. I've been looking for a JS DX body for a long time and the cheapest I've found is $60. I figured I'd just wait till another body similar came along.

This is great news, will be picking up a bunch of the advanced muscle bodies for my wrasslin' customs.

Which do you think would be better to switch out the bodies on my original USCM figs, the 21 or 22? I wonder if they will do these in the AA skintone. They also need to release some new female bodies.

21 or a TTM19 if you can find one.

I think we will see AA ones.

As for skin tone maching, prolly not. Just about every early HT release had a different skin tone than the next. :lol

Which do you think would be better to switch out the bodies on my original USCM figs, the 21 or 22? I wonder if they will do these in the AA skintone. They also need to release some new female bodies.

I don't see important differences between old USCM bodies and these ones. (for use with USCM I mean)

Which one should I get for an agent Smith suited custom with Red Skull head, the "standard" or slim?

I wonder what kind of ball joint neck connector the Regular and Slim will have, since Red Skull and Bruce Wayne had a smaller socket, is that the new standard?

I don't see important differences between old USCM bodies and these ones. (for use with USCM I mean)

One big difference is the original USCM bodies were orange including the heads.

I used an normal TT Advanced for my Hicks and the armour and clothing fit so much better.

I love these new bodies and will buy 3-4 of the DX10 body...normally I would gripe about prices, but I am just glad Hot Toys are offering the DX 10 body...I bought one from Monkey Depost for 75 with no hands, feets, pegs....so this body comes with everything but a head for 60, so in my book that's a good deal....I am just waiting for someone to put them up for pre-order.....now all I have to do is purchase a Chris Redfield knockoff and I will have every figure that I have wanted with the exception of Blade (no need to PM me because as much as I love Blade I am not about to pay no 400-600 for no action figure) after the DX13 I can happily retire from 1/6 collecting!!!!

Well that's disappointing to hear. I was hoping it would just be a simple head switch. I want the poseability of this body on my Redfields.

Though T800's neck is slightly too large for Chris... You can fit his head on the body... even without a suitable neck peg, the thick neck holds the head in place.

Its not a "step backwards" just because they offer alternatives. They'll be back in a year with an updated muscle figure. Besides, these price at $10 less than the TT19.

The ideal figure for me would be a TT21 with defined forarms. Similar to the SSC Lt Falcon. That way you get the articulation and looks.

For those of you looking for a slimmer figure with a hidden neck joint, have you checked out a Kaustic version 1?

Pictures please.

Hudson on a TT advanced

P1050894.jpg

Kaustik hips are far too wide, unnatural looking even.

Thanks Elvis. If HT ever re-releases the regular advanced bodies, I'll have to get some for my Colonial Marines.

Needs to be lower than $36. $50 is ridic.

I have one of the knock off ones from Ebay and it's good. The pegs aren't perfect but everything else is molded fine.

Back