Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series discussion & what to use them for?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series

In hong kong, these are apparently

20 - 390
21 - 280
22 - 280

So we can expect a $30 dollar range for 21 and 22, but around 50 bucks for 20.
Seems like western collectors always have to pay a premium over what folks pay in Hong Kong. But I would expect something similar to what they cost previously ($40-50). Like Kuzeh though, I wish they would do interchangeable chests with sculpted necks. I would love to have one for my Indy figure so I can otherwise do away with the limiting muscle body he has..

Can't wait for these. I have a great many uses for the 21 and 22.

and heres me having just bought a ton of bodies off ebay.

Guess I don't need these 3 Luke Skywalker slims now :D

Will these all be the same height I wonder ?

Will these all be the same height I wonder ?

I was wondering that, too. Assuming the packages are all the same size, if you look at where the feet are, though, the regular and slim seem to be a bit shorter than the muscular.

Finally they put out some more.
Going to need a few of those slims. :D

Youd think one of these would have sculpted arms or even legs, articulation is important but surely one could be for visual over articulation.

They're taking steps backward imo

I wanted a new TT for my Max Payne custom where he wears a vest, none of these are equal to the TTM19 because of the visible joints

Youd think one of these would have sculpted arms or even legs, articulation is important but surely one could be for visual over articulation.

I wanted a new TT for my Max Payne custom where he wears a vest, none of these are equal to the TTM19 because of the visible joints

Nova, have you ever looked at the Kaustic Plastic realistic muscle body? Fairly inexpensive and completely sculpted. The joints are much better in my opinion.

I agree. Pretty much what I said on the OSW forum.

How are these a step backward? These are great for fully clothed characters and the muscle will be great for comic book customs.

The TTM19 is great for a character with his arms shown but not for every custom out there. If you want more bodies that are fully sculpted go for the Kaustic or ACI muscle bodies :dunno

The only thing I could wish for is if these had sculpted forarms similar to the DX Sparrow and DX Luke which doesnt hinder articulation but still allows dome detail if some skin is shown slightly above the wrist, but that's minor

:lol

I haven't given much thought to it yet but I'll take more than one certainly.

This crap better be like twenty bucks and less.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Go collect statues. You'd be much happier. These're action figures, so articulation > aesthetics. :lecture:lecture:lecture

I'll be transferring my Chris Redfield figures onto the muscular body.

Back