Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series discussion & what to use them for?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! :wave

Aw, I imagine it must feel like a bummer, especially since you'd mentioned (if I'm not mistaken) you hold TDKR in high regard. I hope you'll be alright! :)

Thanks, my friend.
I hold TDKR as the best overall. I sold my Selena, and Bane and have my last DX12 up for sale on eBay also. It?s just to pay bills, and they are only ?things?. I could be in a position later to replace them. If not, I?ll always remember owning them. I can?t be struggling to pay bills when I have items with value just lying around.
I still have The Bat all boxed up which I?d like to keep. I?d sell my Delorean first though, lol. Although I am working on a 1/6 hover vtol craft right now that?s based on the cockpit of The Bat. I might put a GCPD and Wayne enterprises logo on it.

Thanks, my friend.
I hold TDKR as the best overall. I sold my Selena, and Bane and have my last DX12 up for sale on eBay also. It?s just to pay bills, and they are only ?things?. I could be in a position later to replace them. If not, I?ll always remember owning them. I can?t be struggling to pay bills when I have items with value just lying around.
I still have The Bat all boxed up which I?d like to keep. I?d sell my Delorean first though, lol. Although I am working on a 1/6 hover vtol craft right now that?s based on the cockpit of The Bat. I might put a GCPD and Wayne enterprises logo on it.

hpnoEyu.gif

:goodpost: :exactly: I agree, well said!

Thanks, my friend.

I didn't know they released The Bat, I thought that was a prototype that never made it into production. I'm thinking about selling my Bane too at the moment as I'm trying to slim down my collection.

I didn't know they released The Bat, I thought that was a prototype that never made it into production. I'm thinking about selling my Bane too at the moment as I'm trying to slim down my collection.

It's 1/12, though, not 1/6.
But it's an impressive piece. Well. I *say* it's impressive. I've never opened it, lol.
But i have seen pics of other people's.

Back