Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So according to Sideshow all of the rest of the Avengers that have not come out yet are suppose to ship in March. Can Hot Toys possibly have Black Widow, Thor, Loki, Ironman MKVI, and Hulk all come in a single month. On top of that Bane, DX Joker and Catwoman are all suppose to be released then as well. That would be like $2000 in a month.

So according to Sideshow all of the rest of the Avengers that have not come out yet are suppose to ship in March. Can Hot Toys possibly have Black Widow, Thor, Loki, Ironman MKVI, and Hulk all come in a single month. On top of that Bane, DX Joker and Catwoman are all suppose to be released then as well. That would be like $2000 in a month.

Not gonna happen, its all been moved to March because of the Chinese New year supposedly, but its 100% guaranteed you won't see them all in March.

Well at the rate of delays so far i'm expecting:

Thor - March
Loki - April
Widow - March/April
Iron Man -June
Hulk - July
Coulson - August/September

and i bet i'll still be disappointed :rotfl

Scale wise I don't think Thor is all that too short. Could use a little height no doubt but really the issue is with Widow and Hawkeye being way too tall. Not anything like as too-tall as the Hulk though, who I'd say is like 30% too big. Even hunched over in that pic he still looks way too big.

I know it's been discussed ad nauseam but I'm always surprised all over again when I see a group pic of them like that. Dude should be like 8' tall no 10' tall.

With all that are coming very soon, the wallet need a little time to recover...and there are still so many coming : Loki / Thor / Black Widow / Hulk / Coulson / Bruce Banner and maybe please Maria Hill...:pray:

Not to mention now the new Tony Stark, Hall Of Armor, Mark VII and probably soon to be announced - Iron Patriot...

I know it's been discussed ad nauseam but I'm always surprised all over again when I see a group pic of them like that. Dude should be like 8' tall no 10' tall.

HT have definitely lost themselves about $2K in sales just from me because of this. The group would look silly with giant hulk in it, so I'm buying none of them. Can't have the whole group, no point.

HT have definitely lost themselves about $2K in sales just from me because of this. The group would look silly with giant hulk in it, so I'm buying none of them. Can't have the whole group, no point.

Lost $4000 for trying to get the figures in the aftermarket after
in-hand pics of the group had surfaced.. :panic:

:lol :peace :1-1:

Last edited:
Back