Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First official image with the whole team together?

320599_10151145420592344_276465444_n.jpg

Hot Toys said:
Hot Toys Awards 2012 by Disney & Marvel

Thanks to the support of our licensors Disney & Marvel, we are very glad to have received encouraging awards from them again which recognize our success this year.

Here are the awards:

Marvel - 2012 Best Licensee Award for Collectible & Cosbaby Figures

This year, we are awarded the Best Licensee Award by Marvel for our Superhero Collectibles and Cosbaby Figures. We will keep it up and producing more great collectibles of Marvel in the years to come!

Walt Disney – 2012 Licensee Award

For the second consecutive year, we are again awarded by Walt Disney as one of the best licensees of the year which recognizes the success of our Disney and Marvel collectible products. The award was presented in the Disney event in Shanghai, China earlier.

Disney Consumer Products – Licensee of the Year 2012

Last but not the least, Hot Toys is awarded the Licensee of the Year by Disney Consumer Products for the Disney & Marvel collectibles, which was presented by Disney Japan.

Thanks very much, our licensors and fans! We will keep it up and continue to provide quality collectibles in the years to come!

Damn I wish that picture was bigger, I want to get a good look at Widow, Thor and Iron Man.

Everything looks good there, i hope that thor is not the final version or maybe he is displayed a little at the back, cuz it looks like his height is the same with cap there, he should be a little taller than him(cap) :pray:

From my shelf..?

...I wish. :lol It's the same pic with the awards. I just edited Fury out.
I'm not getting him, and it would just bug me into getting Fury if I include him in my sig. :lol

Back