Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost $4000 for trying to get the figures in the aftermarket after
in-hand pics of the group had surfaced.. :panic:

:lol :peace :1-1:

I'm a big boy, and money's not a problem. :)

I buy these, with the Hulk oversized, and all I'd ever think is "man, that Hulk is stupidly out of scale and I regret buying the whole lot".

You never, ever, in the movie, got the sense the hulk was as big as he is here. Maybe 9 foot tall, tops. He's ridiculously big.

This has probably been posted already.....

the_avengers__2012__height_chart___corrected_by_d_amj_c-d5byz8z.png

They should factor in the 4 inch heels RDJ and Scarjo use,
instead of just placing them in a side note
since those are the heights the movies try to portray. :lol

Is Iron Man really supposed to be 6'5"? He never seems that much taller than anyone else including Thor, Loki, and Cap.

I can't believe how long it's taking them to complete the whole line up, hell, even just the team.

So far, Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Cap and Black Widow. It'll probably be a full year since the film until you guys have Thor, Iron Man (Mark 7), The Hulk, Loki and Coulson.

If you consider the work that goes into each piece, R&D on materials, manufacturing etc, releasing them as they have has been a tremendous endeavour. Give them a break eh

I get why you'd do that in a movie (RDJ in heels), getting both actors in the frame is important.

You can actually see the reverse with Famke Janssen sometimes since she's 6' tall. For example in Deep Rising even though she's in a fancy cocktail dress she's wearing simple flats not heels since if she was wearing heels she'd tower of the rest of the cast even more than she already did.

You also sometimes see it in casting. Like almost all the main characters on the show Chuck are really tall.

What I don't get is why you'd do it out in public. Maybe it's because I'm not particularly short (6') but to me being a bit shorter than normal as a guy isn't exactly a big deal.

I can't believe how long it's taking them to complete the whole line up, hell, even just the team.

So far, Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Cap and Black Widow. It'll probably be a full year since the film until you guys have Thor, Iron Man (Mark 7), The Hulk, Loki and Coulson.

Sadly, you may be right. Or at least until the end of this summer. :(

Back