Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out my work in progress. I'm trying to put a display of Avengers accessories together.

2h81j7p.jpg

If and when Hot Toys releases Maria Hill, I would be surprised if she has hair like Black Widow. Has she been confirmed in development yet?

If and when Hot Toys releases Maria Hill, I would be surprised if she has hair like Black Widow. Has she been confirmed in development yet?

Nope. I REALLY doubt they'll make her. She doesn't have a huge fan base besides from a handful of people. Coulsen has a decent amount and was in the other movies as well so they made him. Maria was only in the Avengers. I don't think we should expect her anytime soon. Maybe when Avengers 2 comes out.

Nope. I REALLY doubt they'll make her. She doesn't have a huge fan base besides from a handful of people. Coulsen has a decent amount and was in the other movies as well so they made him. Maria was only in the Avengers. I don't think we should expect her anytime soon. Maybe when Avengers 2 comes out.

If HT are (were?) going to make the Chitauri, then there is no question Hill will be made. She is is confirmed to be in Captain America 2, Avengers 2 and maybe the S.H.I.E.L.D TV show.
It's not if but when.

I would be surprised not to see her go up for PO later in the year.:impatient:

Not to bash her fans, but her performance and character in the
movie was completely forgettable, and shall I dare say unnecessary
in moving the plot?

I don't think anything would change if her parts were deleted.

:lol

If HT are (were?) going to make the Chitauri, then there is no question Hill will be made. She is is confirmed to be in Captain America 2, Avengers 2 and maybe the S.H.I.E.L.D TV show.
It's not if but when.

I would be surprised not to see her go up for PO later in the year.:impatient:

The thing is there have been no signs what's so ever. Not one.

Even the Chitauri, the last time we've heard or seen anything about it was the prototype shown last year or so. I even think they might have cancelled that item.

Like I said, she may come out in the future but I wouldn't expect her for another 2-3 years.

in moving the plot?

Agreed....what in the world did she do but nod, repeat orders and walk around here and there......really how can she be considered a "must" figure??

I'm baffled.

I think Maria's only reason for being in this film was so that she could be set up for the future MCU films, as comic fans will know, Nick Fury is occasionally on AWOL and Maria is the one that keeps SHIELD up and running (so she would think)

and Cobie's deal runs for 9 films including The Avengers

I think Maria's only reason for being in this film was so that she could be set up for the future MCU films, as comic fans will know, Nick Fury is occasionally on AWOL and Maria is the one that keeps SHIELD up and running (so she would think)

True so eventually- way down the road....HT should make her!

Maria and Chitauri could be this year's exclusives.... where as an excuse for HT to cash in at a higher price point...

:pray:

9 films? Sweet! That's 9 more opportunities to see Cobie in that tight black jump suit! :naughty

in moving the plot?

I totally agree. Very well put. I would bet my entire collection they will NOT make a Maria Hill.

The thing is there have been no signs what's so ever. Not one.

Even the Chitauri, the last time we've heard or seen anything about it was the prototype shown last year or so. I even think they might have cancelled that item.
Like I said, she may come out in the future but I wouldn't expect her for another 2-3 years.

Even though a completed version of the Chitauri hasn't surfaced, they are still displaying the prototype at different shows and cons. Like XFC Charles, I'd be shocked if they didn't go up for order within the next few months.

I would bet there will be somewhere around 20 Marvel HT up for PO this year.

I agree on this.

Maria Hill is as big as Fury in the comics nowadays. While Clark Gregg did well as Coulson, Coulson was only made for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and his role could have been taken over by Maria Hill from the very beginning. However, plans of adding Hill could have just surfaced when Whedon signed up to direct, giving the role to Cobie who he wanted to play as Wonder Woman in his movie proposal to DC/Warner Bros (that was given the thumbs down. Warner Bros lack vision LOL).

With Coulson "dead", Maria Hill might be given a bigger role in the movies, slowly transcending into the important character that she is in the source material of these films. Her seemingly useless adjutant role in The Avengers could very well be just a means to introduce her in the cinematic universe instead of making her do a cameo on a future Marvel movie similar to how Coulson was introduced (though he appeared several times on Iron Man 1) as well as Hawkeye on Thor.

Back