Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the film yesterday (I live in Spain) and I was seriously overwhelmed by the whole thing. What an amazing piece of entertainment. Whedon makes every character shine. Wonderful characterizations of an incredible ensemble cast, awesome comedic moments, breath-taking action sequences, believe me, it has everything. And for the whedonites out there, a 100% Whedon work (that never stops being 100% Marvel). I am so excited I went and pre-ordered HT Nick Fury, Hawkeye and Captain America. I can't wait to assemble the team at home :)

I really hope he isn't the very last character revealed. That could be some time from now...

Yeah, I thought they were going to announce all the figures before the movie premiere.. That was yesterday. Maybe they'll wait for the american premiere? When is that? 4th May?

They NEVER said that ALL the characters would be revealed before the film premier, they just said characters would be revealed from time to time before the film

They NEVER said that ALL the characters would be revealed before the film premier, they just said characters would be revealed from time to time before the film

I see. Then why would they say "before" the movie? Kinda pointless. Oh well, only thing I can do is stay tuned tight.

See that's the thing - I think the exaggerated musculature of Hulk will be a benefit to partially hide some of the joints.. or at least make them less noticeable.

See that's the thing - I think the exaggerated musculature of Hulk will be a benefit to partially hide some of the joints.. or at least make them less noticeable.

I hope so, but as I've already said, it will look weird when you twist the arms and rotate them. The muscle parts won't go together.

Look guys this is a Hot Toys figure not a PF statue. Its meant to be moved and manipulated and reposed not left on the shelf in a neutral pose for fear of breaking...therefore we need exposed joints for maximum articulation not some fragile rubber covered piece of c***

I think hulk could work with a predators-esque body (or Jake sully) just make the torso soft rubber so you can have a ab joint, and it'l be great :)

I own all the pre Avengers figures and now just decided to get all the Avengers. Not getting rid of any figures I own...for now

Just a quick question. Is there any other Avengers Hot Toys release prior to Nick Fury, Hawkeye and Captain America?

Look guys this is a Hot Toys figure not a PF statue. Its meant to be moved and manipulated and reposed not left on the shelf in a neutral pose for fear of breaking...therefore we need exposed joints for maximum articulation not some fragile rubber covered piece of c***
:exactly:

Pretty much.

You are kinda making that argument I was talking about earlier. "It's a toy = visible joints, if you don't like it, f off and get a statue". Hot Toys figures are like statues with the ability to change poses. They are meant for display not to play with. I don't want rubber for the same reasons you said, but I can't see how it will look good with visible joints on this guy. That's it. And I hope Hot Toys can change my mind on that matter. :pray:

Thread needs more Jake Sully as a reference

277767_10150238769837344_58690437343_7659143_2770104_o.jpg

Only thing I would say Hot Toys needs to sacrifice is waist articulation for Hulk, that would be too off putting for me but its not like the super Predator are any worse without it

Thread needs more Jake Sully as a reference

277767_10150238769837344_58690437343_7659143_2770104_o.jpg

Only thing I would say Hot Toys needs to sacrifice is waist articulation for Hulk, that would be too off putting for me but its not like the super Predator are any worse without it

The Avatar figure is completely different than Hulk. It has lot's of things almost covering up the visible joints and the arms and legs aren't thick with lots of muscles everywhere. Turning, rotating and twisting the arms and legs on the Avatar figure won't look as weird as on Hulk. It's kinda hard to explain since English isn't my first language... :gah:

Back