Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they'll release the Mark VII but this is a cheap repack/kitbash to simply get folks to snap up one while they have Avengers fever. If you have the Mark VI, you simply need to buy a loose Mark IV head and the Avengers base and you'll have the same thing.

I never have any problem with re-releases. It gives those who missed it the first time a chance to get it for a good price.

As said though, can't wait for the Mark 7. All the doodads and detachable weapon systems should be awesome. The Mark 7 without all the gear is pretty darn similar to the Mark III as well which is kinda nifty to me.

As said though, can't wait for the Mark 7. All the doodads and detachable weapon systems should be awesome. The Mark 7 without all the gear is pretty darn similar to the Mark III as well which is kinda nifty to me.

I was actually surprised in the Avengers when...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't seen the movie but this might still be considered spoilers even though it was printed in an interview

Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't seen the movie but this might still be considered spoilers even though it was printed in an interview

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd have to watch the film again to see what actually happens with the suit. The action scenes are that intense it may take several viewings to digest all the scenes.:rock

Since MK VII is loaded with extra bits and pieces maybe HT will premiere it soon as the next DX figure??????/ Why not go all out on it since apparently people want it...

I dont see it being a DX but the Mark VII will certainly be more expensive than what we've seen so far

Spoiler Below....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I dont see it being a DX but the Mark VII will certainly be more expensive than what we've seen so far

Spoiler Below....

Spoiler Spoiler:

This will most likely be included. Well, you'd think it would be.

From the first pics I wasn't too excited about the Mark VII, but after seeing it in action I can't wait to see Hot Toy's offering.

I hope when they release an Avengers Loki that they'll include a second headsculpt, maybe an evil smile-like expression

Picture of Hulk in progress by Jacob Lin on Hot Toys Community FB page

557770_352467311481932_138228759572456_1059201_1994711894_n.jpg

Back