Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the film today and it is effin great !!! :thud:

Wheadon did a fantastic job with this. Top characterisation and everybody really gets a chance to shine. I already want the directors cut version with the extra half hour of footage that didn't make it.

I wasn't sure about Ruffalo as Banner before seeing it, but he does a brilliant job. Best Banner yet IMHO.

I CAN't wait for Hot Toys Mark VII and HULK !!!! I REALLY want an Avengers version Loki too.

The film will make you want them all. Top marks :hi5:

Bob

Wheadon did a fantastic job with this. Top characterisation and everybody really gets a chance to shine. I already want I directors cut version with the extra half hour of footage that didn't make it.

I wasn't sure about Ruffalo as Banner before seeing it, but he does a brilliant job. Best Banner yet IMHO.

I CAN't wait for Hot Toys Mark VII and HULK !!!! I REALLY want an Avengers version Loki too.

Bob

:clap Epic! I can't wait!

This movie is beyond anything i could of wanted and ihad suchhigh expectations going again tomorow, and even my gf at the end who was more excited for tdkr said it was beyond amazing and is now a marvel girl i love her so much

Wheadon did a fantastic job with this. Top characterisation and everybody really gets a chance to shine. I already want the directors cut version with the extra half hour of footage that didn't make it.

Bob

:goodpost: Couldn't agree more. Seen it twice now, just keeps getting better. And I'm having the whole set. :yess:

I was going to pick and choose my figs as I already have Black widow, Thor and Cap TFA.

After seeing the movie I really think I need all the Avengers versions too :horror

Bob

I'm halfway through watching the film. So far it is solid.

No texting in the theater.

Texting-in-a-movie-theater.jpg

Back