Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is that a slap in the face? Should they NOT release new versions of figures when new movies come out? We all know Captain America 2, Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 are coming out in 2013 and 2014. And most likely, HT will make ANOTHER cap, ANOTHER Thor and SEVERAL OTHER Iron Mans. Should be not buy Avengers versions because we know they are most likely going to release them in a year, or 2, or 3?:slap:dunno

And regarding re-releases, why should they capitalize on what the secondary market is RAPING collector for. HT re-releasing figures help collectors who are NOT in it for the investment. Whether you are new to collecting 1/6 or just missed out on a release. Now, You can get a Mark 1 for half the price you could a year ago.

Thanks Hot Toys.

I agreed. Not sure the issue people have with HT re-releasing figures. If it's better than the one you have, then get it. If not, then don't buy it. Simple. Many of the folks who own the original IM Mark 1 have decided to not get the 2.0. I wasn't into HT when that figure came out, luckily, I can get an opportunity to get that awesome figure. Truthfully, looking at the side by sides of it, if I had the original, I wouldn't bat an eye at the re-release. Same as I won't when they re-release the Mark VI. Too easy.

I'm thinking they will make BW's hair that molded "stereoscopic" type...assuming she gets released.

I don't think they'll opt for a more expressive sculpt. MMS figures rarely ever get that, although we can always hope for a dual sculpt set (with the added cost that goes along with it. :p)

We'll probably see a IM, BW and Hawkeye fairly soon. I doubt we see Hulk this year. (much like the Iron Monger)

We'll most definitley see a teaser, probably sometime between now and maybe when it might possible actually gets release. And it probably will be one of the 6 other characters projected to most likely be made. And it will come exactly at 1:42pm, probably! :wink1:

If Hulk is the next teaser I will poop my Hulk pants.

Kinda like this??

Bizzitty

:lol

Last edited:
I cannot get my images to show up...I am posting from photobucket with the html code...what is the proper way to show photos here? Sorry for the newb question...but that's what I am...a newb.

Back