Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot get my images to show up...I am posting from photobucket with the html code...what is the proper way to show photos here? Sorry for the newb question...but that's what I am...a newb.

Use the 'Direct link' from Photobucket and then click the little 'picture' image in the reply screen and paste the link.

It should look like

Just occurred to me to check, big Lou is reprising his role as Hulk voice again at least :rock.

I wonder if Hulk will speak more in Avengers. I loved in TIH when he said "Hulk smash!"

I don't know if that was Lou's pure voice or work in the studio, but it was really cool, and even better than Lou's voice for the animated Hulk, but I enjoy Lou always being apart of Hulk beyond cameos. He will always be the Hulk to me and even with CGI Hulks, he still is the Hulk in some way. Too bad they didn't use him in the Ang film, that voice was a bit weak.

Im hoping Thor is not scrawny looking and a better hair sculpt. Getting everyone but Fury & IM.

How can you not want a Mother____ing figure of Mother____ing Nick Fury in your Mother____ing Avengers collection? :lol

Back