1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

Whatever floats your boat man!

You'll most probably get them for under £150 anyway I would imagine

It's a great price on this figure really

Awesome pics. The full BD look is the one I always wanted and it looks perfect. Especially the hair part on it. Ripped down, together with the shredded Face and all.
Totally got the right vibe.

But now the semi-bd looks strange, but as you guys said:
Proto, so no worries.
Can't wait til December/January.
:rock

How did P. manage to get himself banned? He's a T1 fanatic and should be all over this thread for the next year.

FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!!
Such a bad time for him to be banned. :(

Whatever floats your boat man!

You'll most probably get them for under £150 anyway I would imagine

It's a great price on this figure really

It works for me so it is all good Frank and like you say it is still a great price for this badass figure (x2)

It works for me so it is all good Frank and like you say it is still a great price for this badass figure (x2)

Came outta nowhere too!

When I first saw the thread I didn't think it was real :lol

It had a Chinese logo and **** I thought it was somebody playing tricks

Came outta nowhere too!

When I first saw the thread I didn't think it was real :lol

It had a Chinese logo and **** I thought it was somebody playing tricks

My bookmark takes me to the main page and I see him there and I was immediately heading towards the forums. After seeing the first pic I started to think that it was just going to be a TT Pursuit BD T-800 (which would have be fine) but I was like a kid on Christmas morning when I scrolled down to the first PS Assault picture. I was sure it was going to be a DX but yeah it was an awesome moment. One of the highs in this hobby so far. :yess:

See!!! Those are the correct gloved hands , the flesh part of the hand just isn't painted yet :yess:

Hopefully they don't 'forget' to paint them like they did with the knuckle area on the MMS136 gloves...

Movie Gloves -
glovesreal002.jpg

glovesreal003.jpg

Hot Toys -
gloveshottoysmms136.jpg

Hello guys!

What I want to know is what happend to the 1/4 SCALE ????

Any one know?

Any info would be great as I really want tihis in 1/4 scale too!

Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

My bookmark takes me to the main page and I see him there and I was immediately heading towards the forums. After seeing the first pic I started to think that it was just going to be a TT Pursuit BD T-800 (which would have be fine) but I was like a kid on Christmas morning when I scrolled down to the first PS Assault picture. I was sure it was going to be a DX but yeah it was an awesome moment. One of the highs in this hobby so far. :yess:

Yeah I had the same happen to me actually, I thought it was a bd only one at first and then I scrolled down and the PS was there I was like, damn that's getting po'd

Price is crazy good too I think. Haven't had many figures come in the £150-160 range in a while. Felt like it was almost cheap :lol

Last edited:

Hello guys!

Any one know?

No one knows for sure. My guess is that Hot Toys isn't prioritizing 1/4 scale stuff at the moment.

Hello guys!

Any one know?

We don't know what the status is on it at this point. I emailed HT with no reply, of course.

I thought for sure we were going to see this guy in 1/4 before 1/6 so I was very happy we got him in 1/6 now:)

Yeah I'm glad he's in 1/6. I do hope they do him in 1/4 though still as I think he's pretty badass with the dual wielding and ****

It's definitely got 1/4 potential

I thought for sure we were going to see this guy in 1/4 before 1/6 so I was very happy we got him in 1/6 now:)

:exactly: I'm very pleased with the route hot toys took, its exactly what I wanted, exactly how I wanted it, 1/6 scale, mms version, police shootout and tanker truck in one set, bravo hot toys, bravo:clap:clap

Only nit pick is that they need to pump up the body a bit to correctly match Arnold's size in T1, aside from that its just about perfect:)

:exactly: I'm very pleased with the route hot toys took, its exactly what I wanted, exactly how I wanted it, 1/6 scale, mms version, police shootout and tanker truck in one set, bravo hot toys, bravo:clap:clap

Only nit pick is that they need to pump up the body a bit to correctly match Arnold's size in T1, aside from that its just about perfect:)

I agree. This is exactly what it needed to be.

HT said last year they're redoing Dutch this year as well as Matrix from Commando. I love being an Arnie fan.

Might be hard to pass on those if they happen.

There re doing Dutch too?

Back