1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

Dutch I could see, But Commando was a mediocre film at best, I doubt HT would see their investment returned on those figures.

He had a run-in with Dave after a language filter breach and posting a pic that was deemed questionable in taste. He has privately expressed regret about the whole thing to me via email and hopes to come back.
P., hope to see you back, buddy. I know you'll have big plans for this figure.
That's not funny :thwak . I like P , his Terminator knowledge is gunna be missed .
As if P. is gone, the crazy mofo

Some of his info was invaluable, despite his unusual tongue
FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!! FREE P.!!!
Such a bad time for him to be banned. :(

Terminator.png

:hi5:

guys, it was so touching to read your support :)
(i hope a "guy" word doesn't mean anything inappropriate O_O)

Dutch I could see, But Commando was a mediocre film at best, I doubt HT would see their investment returned on those figures.

Didn't Hot Toys have some kind of poll a while back on which Arnie figure to make and John Matrix won so that "guaranteed" HT would make it?

Glad your back P. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's more about what that figure brings to the table and not the movie. Tons of weapons and accessories with a bada$$ look.

Arnies-Ten.jpg

eed35a63.jpg

Never heard that, But I'd be surprised if they sold in large numbers, I'd rather see Total recall figures before commando ones and I still wouldn't buy those:lol

:hi5:

guys, it was so touching to read your support :)
(i hope a "guy" word doesn't mean anything inappropriate O_O)

Excellent, that was quick! Welcome back to the fold. 'guys' 'chaps' 'sirs' 'lads', I use them all.

Yeah why hasn't anyone made figures from Total Recall? Arnie and fantastic Rob Bottin designs!

DEATHASYLUM, The Skull, joebizz34, a-dev, thank you, thank you )

so... what i wanted to share:

the body doesn't match head's color. like totally.
that leaves a hope that, as many have said, they still will develop a new body, and this one is just a plain TTM20.

so it is a bloody/golden eye socket and jaw after all :( at least the forehead piece is clean.

It's more about what that figure brings to the table and not the movie. Tons of weapons and accessories with a bada$$ look.

Arnies-Ten.jpg

eed35a63.jpg

Mmmm HT never did finish off the Predator squad soldier line did they...

Never heard that, But I'd be surprised if they sold in large numbers, I'd rather see Total recall figures before commando ones and I still wouldn't buy those:lol

A lot of Arnold fans have wanted an official Commando version for years. I know I have and I'm glad that it won the poll HT did awhile back. Hopefully it happens, along with a Conan The Barbarian too.

Conan now your talking :pray:

Yeah, if HT makes Total Recall, I'm in too. The more Arnold figures I have the better :lol I would love to see a couple of updated Rocky and Rambo figures thrown in the mix as well. Hopefully those are in the works.

DEATHASYLUM, The Skull, joebizz34, a-dev, thank you, thank you )

so... what i wanted to share:

the body doesn't match head's color. like totally.
that leaves a hope that, as many have said, they still will develop a new body, and this one is just a plain TTM20.

so it is a bloody/golden eye socket and jaw after all :( at least the forehead piece is clean.

Good eye. They will make a bigger body for this one. It's still in the works and so they had to use the TTM 20 for the proto. I bet the final in hand figure destroys this :)

Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

Terminator threads aren't the same without P. Welcome back!

Good eye. They will make a bigger body for this one. It's still in the works and so they had to use the TTM 20 for the proto. I bet the final in hand figure destroys this :)

I agree. HT tends to listen to Terminator fans.

Back