1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

Damn fantastic news about the new Terminator from HT, This opens the possibility of more figs from (T1) Sarah C & Reese are a must!!:exactly:

I was hoping HT had not droped the T1 Licence as they had done with the Platoon one.

How did P. manage to get himself banned? He's a T1 fanatic and should be all over this thread for the next year.
I don't know, but he wasn't the most tactful fellow, so it doesn't really surprise me :lol

Most likely it is a 2 week ban, so I suspect he'll be back.

They'll probably use the DX10/TTM20 body for this, which is way smaller in build than the Tech Noir body

I wish they'd just re-use the Tech noir body and add the double jointed elbows. The *** on the DX10 is ludicrous

OMG OMG OMG I just PO'd this guy I am soo freaking excited I need a fast forward button to December. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll release him a couple months ahead of schedule!! Used my rewards points and got this guy for $146!! My flex plan payments are $36 a month LOL. I can easily swing that if they decide to release him early.

Well, I say that now till we see what the next few months bring in releases. If it's a faora, armored Jor-El, Kryptonian Zod, and 1/6 T-800 Endoskeleton or Kyle Reese I will be in some trouble. But it's welcome trouble!!!!

Pssh, a-dev is a T2 guy. We don't acknowledge his kind around here.

How did P. manage to get himself banned? He's a T1 fanatic and should be all over this thread for the next year.

He had a run-in with Dave after a language filter breach and posting a pic that was deemed questionable in taste. He has privately expressed regret about the whole thing to me via email and hopes to come back.

Real question is should pick up 2 of these or not. It's a battle damage version so does that mean there's gonna be a clean one eventually?

Unlikely... the only thing that would be different about this Police Shoot out version is if we got one w/o a hole in his chest. I'd think the Tech Noir is the non-battle damaged and I don't think we'll see that re-released; well at least not re-released for another 5 or so years :lol

What change is that? I must have missed it.

We now get rewards points from Sideshow even if another discount (free shipping, coupon or gift card, etc.) has been applied. Still can't double up on discounts (no free shipping and giftcard) but we still get rewards on all purchases, not just the full retail ones :rock :rock :rock

If I understand it right the start date for this is any item that shipped out 40 days before February 14th, so some people may get a bit of a bonus on their RP.

We now get rewards points from Sideshow even if another discount (free shipping, coupon or gift card, etc.) has been applied. Still can't double up on discounts (no free shipping and giftcard) but we still get rewards on all purchases, not just the full retail ones :rock :rock :rock

If I understand it right the start date for this is any item that shipped out 40 days before February 14th, so some people may get a bit of a bonus on their RP.
Wow, that's a pretty sweet deal. I suspect we'll get a lot less discount codes now, though.

I don't know, but he wasn't the most tactful fellow, so it doesn't really surprise me :lol

Very true. He can be abrasive. :lol

He had a run-in with Dave after a language filter breach and posting a pic that was deemed questionable in taste. He has privately expressed regret about the whole thing to me via email and hopes to come back.

I get the feeling that there was probably a passionate discussion in this here thread that has since been deleted.

P., hope to see you back, buddy. I know you'll have big plans for this figure.

Sweet, I didn't know that. Now ill get reward point even though I used a coupon for Vader. :rock

Wow, that's a pretty sweet deal. I suspect we'll get a lot less discount codes now, though.

Yeah. :(

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

57647656744456_zps1c2ea42d.jpg

:lol

That's not funny :thwak . I like P , his Terminator knowledge is gunna be missed .

More Secret Base HK pics courtesy of figuremaniac.com

3-IMG_5284.JPG

1-IMG_5279.JPG

2-IMG_5282.JPG

4-IMG_5287.JPG

5-IMG_5283.JPG

If it was the language filter issue, and if this is his first ban, then he should be back in a couple of weeks.

Those pics look incredible :rock

Yeah, I'm really digging the mangled head. :rock

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

See!!! Those are the correct gloved hands , the flesh part of the hand just isn't painted yet :yess:

That head on the 1st pic does look a bit elongated.

More Secret Base HK pics courtesy of figuremaniac.com

4-IMG_5287.JPG

You can see in this photo that the gloves are correct, just not painted with flesh color but you can see where it will show through on the final product.

Something looks off witht the non battle damaged head? Its only the proto so im not too concerned
Im glad I can finnaly have the definative (T1) PS/Battle Damaged version, my bashes can be relieved of their bodies

Finally a AR-18 in 1.6 :yess:

Back