1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

See!!! Those are the correct gloved hands , the flesh part of the hand just isn't painted yet :yess:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

You can see in this photo that the gloves are correct, just not painted with flesh color but you can see where it will show through on the final product.

That fully damaged head looks freaking great !!!

They just need to put this figure on roids for 8 months and get the body to the right size :lol Everything is looking good on this one so far and expect the final product to look better than this proto.

57647656744456_zps1c2ea42d.jpg

:lol

Why is that text blurred? I can still read it anyway.

More Secret Base HK pics courtesy of figuremaniac.com

(pics)

Looking good!

See!!! Those are the correct gloved hands , the flesh part of the hand just isn't painted yet :yess:

Nice! It makes me wonder what else they might have settled for that could be tweaked/adjusted for the final version.

As if P. is gone, the crazy mofo

Some of his info was invaluable, despite his unusual tongue

You can see in this photo that the gloves are correct, just not painted with flesh color but you can see where it will show through on the final product.

eagle eye :clap

I sort of agree. The thing is,

I have my PS bash on a TTM20 and it doesn't look bad at all. At first the only difference i could tell was the height. So i do think it's not a game changer but if the head is bigger, that is what will make it look smaller

Just ordered this bad boy from CDUK £155. Great price but a hell of wait now:impatient:

They need to give another t shirt with this. My fav look is when he just enters the police station and if i am correct he does not have the chest blood mark then? .. Thats the only look i care most ... "I will be back" one... Am sure i will buy multiples but missing on that look kinda sucks. Will have to buy a shirt etc which is not how it shld be :(

Photo from HT Secret Base in HK
1779879_671219569606703_59456318_n.jpg

More Secret Base HK pics courtesy of figuremaniac.com

3-IMG_5284.JPG

1-IMG_5279.JPG

2-IMG_5282.JPG

4-IMG_5287.JPG

5-IMG_5283.JPG

Some awesome photos there! Looks incredible and gloves are definitely correct. Both Head sculpts are amazing. :rock2:thud::duff We Terminator fans are in for a treat. But have to wait until December. :gah:

:exactly: :goodpost: The TTM-20 does not work for T-1 Arnie.

Yeah I got to agree on this to, maybe if they put the technoir upper chest on him instead of the TTM20 chest it would do the trick.

Just ordered this bad boy from CDUK £155. Great price but a hell of wait now:impatient:

Paying up front? I was tempted but I don't have a credit card and after the MB fiasco I don't know it £10 is worth the risk. Great price either way though

Pretty sure the body will be more accurate for the final release. Just look at the Man of Steel figures body for the prototype. The final improved by leaps and bounds.

They'll probably use the DX10/TTM20 body for this, which is way smaller in build than the Tech Noir body

I wish they'd just re-use the Tech noir body and add the double jointed elbows. The *** on the DX10 is ludicrous

Well hopefully they go back to that body and double jointed elbows would be awesome as well.

Anyways I got my PO in at Collectiblesdirect UK, £165 so that will do me nicely but I'm now in the same dilemma that I had with my DX13 in regards that I will just buy the necessary parts to bash a second version of this figure but when you add it all up I would be best just to have ordered two of these guys. :slap

Well hopefully they go back to that body and double jointed elbows would be awesome as well.

Anyways I got my PO in at Collectiblesdirect UK, £165 so that will do me nicely but I'm now in the same dilemma that I had with my DX13 in regards that I will just buy the necessary parts to bash a second version of this figure but when you add it all up I would be best just to have ordered two of these guys. :slap

Just pre order another man where you don't have to pay up front and then pay that off closer to release, sell on the extra you don't need

Lots of people will be updating there bashes so the parts won't be hard to shift

Just pre order another man where you don't have to pay up front and then pay that off closer to release, sell on the extra you don't need

Lots of people will be updating there bashes so the parts won't be hard to shift

That is my problem Frank I would keep the spares, I just know it. :slap I have a small problem parting with stuff. :lol

At least this way I'm looking at it as I'm still saving some money (should get the parts I need for under £150) a small saving but better than nothing. I paid £209 for my stock DX13 and £165 for the parts I needed to bash a different version and in my mind I looked at that as saving £44 as opposed to being stuck with spares that I would not need or sell from buying another full DX13.

It is daft I know but I have time to think it over.

Back