Hot Toys-The Dark Knight Trilogy-DIORAMA Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts:

I personally don't want a bat-suit or accessories for the Batman armory. I'd much rather it be in the same price range as the Iron Man Hall of Armor pieces. It would be an automatic purchase for me if it stays under the $200 range.

It'll be interesting to see if they include the signal with Gordon II, or if it will be sold separately. Not sure I need it, but I'd buy it if it's not too expensive.

I'm not buying the vehicles right now (cost/space issues), but even if I was, I would have no problem passing on this one. I wouldn't want a vehicle in an entirely different scale, so no Bat for me.

I don't see why people think that Hot Toys would include a partial figure with the armory when they didn't with the Iron Man Hall Of Armor.

If they want to keep it "cost effective" you guys will be lucky if they include accessories.

Also, you think the Hall Of Armor was expensive, just wait for this thing. Folks have to buy 7 of those Hall Of Armors, with this one you just need one. Hot Toys' is gonna bleed ya.

Agreed!:exactly: This is the sad true...:(

I don't see why people think that Hot Toys would include a partial figure with the armory when they didn't with the Iron Man Hall Of Armor.

If they want to keep it "cost effective" you guys will be lucky if they include accessories.

Also, you think the Hall Of Armor was expensive, just wait for this thing. Folks have to buy 7 of those Hall Of Armors, with this one you just need one. Hot Toys' is gonna bleed ya.

Well theirs not 7 different versions of the bat suit. They'll have some kind of option to include a bat suit to raise the price. That's how they'll bleed us.

Well theirs not 7 different versions of the bat suit. They'll have some kind of option to include a bat suit to raise the price. That's how they'll bleed us.

Maybe they'll finally make a full Bruce Wayne as a DX version, and include a Batsuit as an accessory? One that so happens to fit in this armory nicely?

We're talking like a bat suit is included is a given.

They didn't give us a "riding" Batman for our Batpods, or partial figures to display in out Batmobiles. At most it came with an additional cape.

The Gantry with Iron Man made sense, because the gantry interacts with the Mark IV and was released not long after the figure was released individually.

This Batman armory? It's a storage unit. It's only interaction with a figure is for storage purposes only, just like the Hall Of Armor. It's a glorified closet display case, not these intricate mechanical arms and flooring to remove the armor off an equally intricate figure.

You store your figure in this and it's weapons and it can be used for diorama purposes, just like the Hall of Armor that's figureless. They add a figure or a partial suit to this and that gives them a reason to charge it ridiculously, like they'll still probably do without any body or armor.

We'll see though. Just don't understand why people are talking like it's a done deal.

Maybe they'll finally make a full Bruce Wayne as a DX version, and include a Batsuit as an accessory? One that so happens to fit in this armory nicely?

Maybe a Bruce Wayne DX with suit and Armory? Would be the most expensive DX to date though!

Really want both the Batman dio pieces and will pick them up. Love the look of Arkham City Joker too.

I'm just curious how they'll handle it. That's a pretty good racket if they force people to buy the Selina and DX 12 in order to accurately display the armory.:lol

I was kind of thinking that too. Not necessarily a DX, but a Bruce Wayne with armory. Although I think if they go that route then the bat suit wouldn't be included. Who knows. I'm sure we'll find out by the end of the decade.

You think they would expect us to take apart our DX 12's to put it in the armory (If going full accuracy)? I don't know, I could see them including it.

One without Bats and one with(bats figure and accessories,no Bale head or base)..like the IM gantry. Might not have the EMP gun just to complicate things.

Just speculation but fun!

We're talking like a bat suit is included is a given.

They didn't give us a "riding" Batman for our Batpods, or partial figures to display in out Batmobiles. At most it came with an additional cape.

The Gantry with Iron Man made sense, because the gantry interacts with the Mark IV and was released not long after the figure was released individually.

This Batman armory? It's a storage unit. It's only interaction with a figure is for storage purposes only, just like the Hall Of Armor. It's a glorified closet display case, not these intricate mechanical arms and flooring to remove the armor off an equally intricate figure.

You store your figure in this and it's weapons and it can be used for diorama purposes, just like the Hall of Armor that's figureless. They add a figure or a partial suit to this and that gives them a reason to charge it ridiculously, like they'll still probably do without any body or armor.

We'll see though. Just don't understand why people are talking like it's a done deal.

I can see them doing this route if the DX 12 is sold out, since they dont normally offer second runs. And it seems that its drying out fast in the retailers.

I want it to come with Bruce Wayne figure. There is already 2 versions of Tony Stark but no Bruce Wayne!

Alfred would be awesome as well. After all he spends more time in the cave/lair/what-have-you than Bruce.

Back