Hot Toys-The Dark Knight Trilogy-DIORAMA Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be interested in the bat signal/armory depending on their prices. Is this what HT meant by more TDKR stuff? just diorama pieces no figures?

So too bad for that one company that wanted $450 for their Dio :lol

I'm thinking its MoS Jor El also but still in early production which would explain why you don't see any armor. The cape was looks shiny in the Licensing Expo pics if I recall

I don't know man - The IM Suit up gantry was about $350 right? I wouldn't expect this for much less than $400 personally. :dunno

I would be up for a Batman Armoury for sure, Wonder how much HT would charge ?

5881168521_5656a43f64_z.jpg

I don't know man - The IM Suit up gantry was about $350 right? I wouldn't expect this for much less than $400 personally. :dunno

If anything it will be the same price as the gantry at most but I expect less. To me, this looks less complicated than the gantry. The IM Hall of Armor pieces are $129 for just for 1. Albeit the hall of armor is slightly simpler but the TDKR armor doesn't look that much more complicated. But I'd bet the TDK armor of/when they make it will be more expensive than their TDKR one. That one is has more detail than the TDKR one. We'll know soon enough though.

I think that's zod though. And yeah, Crowe is quite notorious in that regard.

Could be but I have yet to see a pic of Zod in full costume just the bit we've seen in the trailer and from the little we see here looks more like Jor-El's suit. Either way I don't care, I'll more than likely buy most if not all MoS stuff from HT, Mattel, etc.

I just wonder if they'll include all of the accessories in these dios, considering that they haven't all been made available with their Batman figures. If so, I feel that that would be the major driving point behind price. Of course, they could always use this as an opportunity to market a more "basic" Batman. No PERS, no bells and whistles, just a head, an empty cowl, and a **** ton of accessories.

Wow..just wow the armory is a must must have...need Bruce figure next..going to happen..Nolan trilogy stuff will continue for the next 2 years at least!

Holy moses.

AC Joker = Instant buy.

I would say I'd get the batsuit case but can't see me wanting it in my display, seems a waste of a DX12

Extra DX 12 Batsuit will be included in the deluxe Armory edition...you watch:yess:

I don't see why people think that Hot Toys would include a partial figure with the armory when they didn't with the Iron Man Hall Of Armor.

If they want to keep it "cost effective" you guys will be lucky if they include accessories.

Also, you think the Hall Of Armor was expensive, just wait for this thing. Folks have to buy 7 of those Hall Of Armors, with this one you just need one. Hot Toys' is gonna bleed ya.

It was inevitable Hot Toys would do this the minute they showed off their Ironman Hall of Armour. Only problem I have is buying another DX12 to put in it especially as it's probably going to be a good year at least before we see anything else from this :/

I don't see why people think that Hot Toys would include a partial figure with the armory when they didn't with the Iron Man Hall Of Armor.

They did it with the Iron Man Gantry. You could choose the version with the figure or without.

Back