Hot Toys-The Dark Knight Trilogy-DIORAMA Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll prolly do the smaller scale first, this way they get the hard core collector, impatient collector and the budgeted collector to buy it.

Then after sometime, release the 1/6 ver for the hard core unlimited fund collector. This way, they get everyones money. :lol

I just brightened it up thinking the same thing, nothing to see really.

Yeah, I see legs, but I was more interested in the detail. A wise man once said, "my momma said you could tell a lot about a person by their shoes."

I'm assuming the Armory won't come with anything. Do you guys think I should pick up a DX-12 while I can? I have the empty cowl coming with the EX Selina.

Meh, I wouldn't be in a hurry. I'm not. I have other things that I want first, and that I basically want that figure as a glorified accessory says a lot about the place it holds on my list of collecting priorities.:lol

Yeah, I see legs, but I was more interested in the detail. A wise man once said, "my momma said you could tell a lot about a person by their shoes."

kind of looks like the shreaded portion of scarecrow's straightjacket.....

Smart business, considering that a lot of that stuff is either too limited or too expensive for a lot of people. Swoop in later and make a good product with a higher production rate, and a lower price at a lower price (regardless of what we may think of the prices they charge for the dios, they, no doubt, are much cheaper than their hand made limited counterparts).

I do have another question, though. What's the figure between the Iron Man and the ED-209 from Robocop?

Smart business, considering that a lot of that stuff is either too limited or too expensive for a lot of people. Swoop in later and make a good product with a higher production rate, and a lower price at a lower price (regardless of what we may think of the prices they charge for the dios, they, no doubt, are much cheaper than their hand made limited counterparts).

I do have another question, though. What's the figure between the Iron Man and the ED-209 from Robocop?

Which Iron Man? The guy in the purple shirt is a civilian Bruce Banner.

Wow...alot of stuff there..another stark...looks like Iron men and a bunch of helmets..Bat Dio, Signal, prometheus, Arkham joker...Banner...nice

Nope, the one with the more classic color scheme. It's right next to(or behind, depending on how you look at it) the ED-209 Proto.

How about the figure with no head behind what looks to be a Prometheus figure? Looks like it has a dark red/maroon cape. Could that be a Russell Crowe Jor-El?

What could the figure on the far right with the cape be for? Anyone?

Anything Batman.... bought. Besides that scaled down Bat. Wtf?!!? Hot Toys got scared! I thought this was there biggest project yet? I kind of like the idea of 1/12th HT figures though, no lie.

What could the figure on the far right with the cape be for? Anyone?

Anything Batman.... bought. Besides that scaled down Bat. Wtf?!!? Hot Toys got scared! I thought this was there biggest project yet? I kind of like the idea of 1/12th HT figures though, no lie.

People are assuming that's the AC Bats. Seems like a good assumption too

No that is either Supes or an anime character. Definitely not AC Batman.

I feel like it looks too bulky for Superman. Cape attachment doesn't seem right either. I'm thinking Russell Crowe's Jor-El. Although the cape looks a bit too shiny and I'm not sure if I'm seeing the armor at his shoulders, but it does hold some similarities imo.

10d08adc-fb49-456a-9baf-389d7c135602.JPG

Last edited:
Back