Hot Toys-The Dark Knight Trilogy-DIORAMA Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/12 Batman and Catwoman action figure for the bat .... wow :panic::panic::panic:

1/12 Batman and Catwoman action figure for the bat .... wow :panic::panic::panic:

For the people that are getting it, that's pretty cool. They had to make someone at least fit in there. Glad they chose both.

Am sooooooo
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY[/ame]

Need new credit card!!

Ok I'm trying to see what I can sift through from the pictures that were just put up.

Words are quite pixelated when zommed in. They are also in Traditional and not Simple, but I'll see what I can do.

This is what I managed to sift out from the pictures:

312334_492485724123094_1944866404_n.jpg

They mentioned that The Bat was a highly anticipated product

But the Bat will either meet into problems during productions or they have met into problems during production. (Should be the former.) As such, they decided it to manufacture it in 1/12 scale instead, and a 1/12 Cat and Bat will be included.

They also mentioned about getting source material directly from the movies (duh). I can't make out the sentence with Gordon, Batsignal and Blake in it. Sorry :/

227681_492485727456427_679424261_n.jpg

This talked about the T2: 1/4 T-800 Endoskeleton.

Also something about some ED209 thing in Robocop.

On the AC series, it mentioned HT had announced the 1/6 line for the game previously. They compared the AC's Joker to HL's Joker, saying something like the AC's one is more crazy and has more personality.

65823_492485664123100_2006707428_n.jpg

1/6 Bruce Banner.

543918_492485667456433_1309252084_n.jpg

1/6 Ichabod Cane from Sleepy Hollow. Another Johnny Depp character. Also said something about Johnny Depp's character in Lone Ranger.

On Prometheus, there was talk of a 1/6 Elizabeth Shaw, the Engineer, and Vickers. Said something regarding David & the Engineer. My best guess is a two-pack or something.

On GI JOE, there's stormshadow, roadblock, snake eyes and Joe Colton figures.

45528_492485700789763_1671133670_n.jpg

I think there was something about ramping up production for the Ironman 3 1/6 stuff.

There's mention of 1/4 Iron Man Mark VII and Mark XLII busts.

Ironman cosbabies.

Lastly, the 1/6 Tony Stark Mech Test. Which if I'm not wrong they said it's already in prototype (quite obvious from the pictures). Anyway, it said all the Ironman parts would be included. At this point I'd assume it's only for the newest Ironman suit, and they will be separated, judging from the photos. There's mention of a dummy as well, maybe to allow you to snap all the parts onto the dummy. So I'd assume this would be something like two bodies, Stark + the dummy, with the option of outfitting the dummy with the new Ironman parts.

Well some information could obviously be wrong, and I missed out on quite a number of things. I only picked up on those I could understand and those I felt were relevant. Of course there were some which I felt was relevant but did not understand.

Thanks lzy23!!

I think I am only gonna get the Batman figures. I can't wait for AC Joker!

But the Bat will either meet into problems during productions or they have met into problems during production. (Should be the former.) As such, they decided it to manufacture it in 1/12 scale instead, and a 1/12 Cat and Bat will be included.

sounds interesting! would like to see a 1/12 cat and bat too!

I can't make out the sentence with Gordon, Batsignal and Blake in it. Sorry :/

arghhhhhhh!

thanks for the translation!

Here's what I'm getting from the Bat signal, Gordon, Blake sentence. I'm going to do a straight up translation. Got some help from my parents for the translation.

Also, with regards to BAT SIGNAL, GORDON police commissioner and JOHN BLAKE...

<ok from here it got a bit messy.>

It might mean that the Bat Signal, Gordon Police Commissioner and John Blake figures have already been made by other companies, and Hot Toys will now make them.

Now that's just a nice version. My mum's direct translation mentioned that some companies are copying Hot Toys with regards to these items, and it's time for them to come clean and stop, or bear the consequences.

What I would like to think it actually meant was that the companies out there which are making the Bat Signal, Gordon, and John Blake figures are all unofficial, i.e. not licensed by Warner Bros. or DC Comics or whoever owns the franchise. As such, those are considered to be "fake", and the companies should stop producing such items.

Take what you will from that last bit, but I think it means you guys can expect a Police Commissioner Gordon, John Blake and the Bat Signal. And if I were to make an inference from the pictures, that's likely the case; what with the Bat Signal sitting pretty on the desk.

Here's what I'm getting from the Bat signal, Gordon, Blake sentence. I'm going to do a straight up translation. Got some help from my parents for the translation.

Also, with regards to BAT SIGNAL, GORDON police commissioner and JOHN BLAKE...

<ok from here it got a bit messy.>

It might mean that the Bat Signal, Gordon Police Commissioner and John Blake figures have already been made by other companies, and Hot Toys will now make them.

Now that's just a nice version. My mum's direct translation mentioned that some companies are copying Hot Toys with regards to these items, and it's time for them to come clean and stop, or bear the consequences.

What I would like to think it actually meant was that the companies out there which are making the Bat Signal, Gordon, and John Blake figures are all unofficial, i.e. not licensed by Warner Bros. or DC Comics or whoever owns the franchise. As such, those are considered to be "fake", and the companies should stop producing such items.

Take what you will from that last bit, but I think it means you guys can expect a Police Commissioner Gordon, John Blake and the Bat Signal. And if I were to make an inference from the pictures, that's likely the case; what with the Bat Signal sitting pretty on the desk.

Yeah it was only a matter of time why let those unofficial products take away from our pie. Hot Toys has to pay WB the royalties for using their license and in the mean time unofficial companies copy them or make accessories. Still hoping they rerelease a wolverines Origin with and updated head sculpt

312334_492485724123094_1944866404_n.jpg

They mentioned that The Bat was a highly anticipated product

They also mentioned about getting source material directly from the movies (duh). I can't make out the sentence with Gordon, Batsignal and Blake in it. Sorry :/

227681_492485727456427_679424261_n.jpg

This talked about the T2: 1/4 T-800 Endoskeleton.

Also something about some ED209 thing in Robocop.

On the AC series, it mentioned HT had announced the 1/6 line for the game previously. They compared the AC's Joker to HL's Joker, saying something like the AC's one is more crazy and has more personality.

65823_492485664123100_2006707428_n.jpg

1/6 Bruce Banner.

543918_492485667456433_1309252084_n.jpg

1/6 Ichabod Cane from Sleepy Hollow. Another Johnny Depp character. Also said something about Johnny Depp's character in Lone Ranger.

On Prometheus, there was talk of a 1/6 Elizabeth Shaw, the Engineer, and Vickers. Said something regarding David & the Engineer. My best guess is a two-pack or something.

On GI JOE, there's stormshadow, roadblock, snake eyes and Joe Colton figures.

45528_492485700789763_1671133670_n.jpg

I think there was something about ramping up production for the Ironman 3 1/6 stuff.

There's mention of 1/4 Iron Man Mark VII and Mark XLII busts.

Ironman cosbabies.

Lastly, the 1/6 Tony Stark Mech Test. Which if I'm not wrong they said it's already in prototype (quite obvious from the pictures). Anyway, it said all the Ironman parts would be included. At this point I'd assume it's only for the newest Ironman suit, and they will be separated, judging from the photos. There's mention of a dummy as well, maybe to allow you to snap all the parts onto the dummy. So I'd assume this would be something like two bodies, Stark + the dummy, with the option of outfitting the dummy with the new Ironman parts.

Well some information could obviously be wrong, and I missed out on quite a number of things. I only picked up on those I could understand and those I felt were relevant. Of course there were some which I felt was relevant but did not understand.

Thank you so much, man. :hi5:

The Batman cowl for the diorama actually looks more accurate than the one on the figure. :monkey4

so purrrtyyy...Hot toys gets all my money this year.

Oh, and it doesn't say whether or not the 1/12 batman and catwoman will be included with the bat, it just says it will be released. Whether or not it's included, we will have to wait and see

so purrrtyyy...Hot toys gets all my money this year.

Oh, and it doesn't say whether or not the 1/12 batman and catwoman will be included with the bat, it just says it will be released. Whether or not it's included, we will have to wait and see

Did you read it or are you just going off of what you've heard? If the latter, I'm sticking with the translator.:)

The Batman cowl for the diorama actually looks more accurate than the one on the figure. :monkey4

It's the same cowl.

Just the large eyes and goofy mouth is gone so it looks better.

Someone did a mod removing the pers completely and it looks so much better, even without any eyes.

1/12 line coming if these sell..bet'll be a two pack or seperate single figures...probably like $125 each!

Back