Hot Toys-The Dark Knight Trilogy-DIORAMA Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see the HT Bat-Signal!!

dark-knight-legend-exhibit_143.jpg

Source: https://therealmcast.com/2012/12/17/top-5-props-from-the-dark-knight-legend-exhibit/

A9D95eBCUAA-wLh.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/batmobiletour/status/274998741012992000

What I'd really love to see in 1/6 one day as well is this:

dark-knight-legend-exhibit_148.jpg

Source: https://therealmcast.com/2012/12/17/top-5-props-from-the-dark-knight-legend-exhibit/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Did you read it or are you just going off of what you've heard? If the latter, I'm sticking with the translator.:)

I read it. I know me chinese well :) The scan said it will be released as well but never specified whether it will be included in the bat or not.

I read it. I know me chinese well :) The scan said it will be released as well but never specified whether it will be included in the bat or not.

I would hope so. Who's gonna buy a 1/12th Batman and Catwoman if they have no use for it? We already got 1/6th, why go smaller?

Which is why I hope they give us options for just:

a) the bat

b) the bat with batman

c) the bat with catwoman

d) the bat with Bats and catwoman

I know that will never happen but I damn hope they will have an option C. I already have 2 of these guys preordered and would hate if I have to pay more for the bat just to get another batman figure...

https://www.xl-shop.com/xlshop/product_images/MD/Medicom_MAFEX002_Batman_10.jpg

I would hope so. Who's gonna buy a 1/12th Batman and Catwoman if they have no use for it? We already got 1/6th, why go smaller?

If they were indeed separate, then the most plausible reason I could think of is that they might be releasing the other vehicles in 1/12 scale. Which, in honesty, I don't mind.

Batman in The Bat with Catwoman on a Batpod? Come on tell me that's not cool.

But, I kinda doubt it will happen.

I have a feeling that HT will make Bruce Wayne in suit and tie version for this armor kit. If HT make Tony Stark for the IM3 armor dio, They will do the same for the TDKR. It will make no sense that BW is looking at the batsuit in the armor while he is wearing one already.

The armory has to come with an empty DX12 suit & cowl or what is the point in it?
There is no way HT expect you to put the full DX12 figure in there to display as that never happens in the movie. I'm not sure if they would include a BW in Civilian clothes. The price of this thing would sure increase if they did, I think the Armory & the Suit & cowl is what we will get its the only thing that would make sense. As we already have a Bale sculpt in the DX12. But who knows it is HT after all they do there own thing lol

The armory has to come with an empty DX12 suit & cowl or what is the point in it?
There is no way HT expect you to put the full DX12 figure in there to display as that never happens in the movie. I'm not sure if they would include a BW in Civilian clothes. The price of this thing would sure increase if they did, I think the Armory & the Suit & cowl is what we will get its the only thing that would make sense. As we already have a Bale sculpt in the DX12. But who knows it is HT after all they do there own thing lol

All they need to give you is a separate "Empty cowl" and neck to put on the DX12.
Then your DX12 will use the upgrade parts and you can put the Wayne head on another body if you want a diorama.

All they need to give you is a separate "Empty cowl" and neck to put on the DX12.
Then your DX12 will use the upgrade parts and you can put the Wayne head on another body if you want a diorama.

Yeah thats true mate with the empty cowl & neck piece, would still like an empty suit though would come in very handy if needed. I cant remember on the movie is the boots & gauntlets shown in the armory or is it just the main suit & cowl hanging there?

Yeah thats true mate with the empty cowl & neck piece, would still like an empty suit though would come in very handy if needed. I cant remember on the movie is the boots & gauntlets shown in the armory or is it just the main suit & cowl hanging there?

Yeah. It's the entire suit standing there, all together. It's only missing Bale's face in there

Suit.jpg

1/12 Bat, eh? I need a Bat! I hope/wish they decide to make the Tumbler and Batpod in the scale as well. I can't afford the 1/6 versions nor do I have the room for them. I'd buy all three vehicles in a heartbeat!

EDIT - Isn't this scale 6" figures? Won't these fit with the Movie Masters? I always wanted Matty to make a Tumbler for them. Their Batpod was actually very nice! I'd upgrade to a HT one if it meant die cast parts.

Back