Hot Toys-The Dark Knight Trilogy-DIORAMA Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So too bad for that one company that wanted $450 for their Dio :lol

I feel like it looks too bulky for Superman. Cape attachment doesn't seem right either. I'm thinking Russell Crowe's Jor-El. Although the cape looks a bit too shiny and I'm not sure if I'm seeing the armor at his shoulders, but it does hold some similarities imo.

14CFDCF77.jpg

I'm thinking its MoS Jor El also but still in early production which would explain why you don't see any armor. The cape was looks shiny in the Licensing Expo pics if I recall

Last edited:
Armory, Bat-signal, and Joker are purchases for me. The Bat is a maybe. Don't care for the G.I. Joe stuff, and Iron Man I'm keeping out of due to how many they make. They look nice, though.

Armory, Bat-signal, and Joker are purchases for me. The Bat is a maybe. Don't care for the G.I. Joe stuff, and Iron Man I'm keeping out of due to how many they make. They look nice, though.

For IM I'm getting the Tony Stark for sure. I'm trying to hold out on the armies b/c I'm hoping for a "2.0" of the MK3

So too bad for that one company that wanted $450 for their Dio :lol

I'm thinking its MoS Jor El also but still in early production which would explain why you don't see any armor. The cape was looks shiny in the Licensing Expo pics if I recall

Yea, it really does look like if it had the armor at the shoulders it would be a pretty good match to what we've seen. I hope it is. A Russell Crowe Jor-El would be awesome.

Yea, it really does look like if it had the armor at the shoulders it would be a pretty good match to what we've seen. I hope it is. A Russell Crowe Jor-El would be awesome.

It's going to be expensive though. Crowe doesn't normally like to give his likeness rights away. I'm sure though with something like superman it's in the contract though given that children's toys will be made

That's why I'm getting a DX 12. No need to mod that BS. I'll just throw the mask that EX. Selina comes with on it, pop it in the armory, and display it with the awesome Wayme sculpt on a TT with a black tee.:rock I wonder if they don't have another big bad Harv, or Gordon on the way, if they're teasing a Batsignal.

Something like this? :wave

It's going to be expensive though. Crowe doesn't normally like to give his likeness rights away. I'm sure though with something like superman it's in the contract though given that children's toys will be made

All these figures are expensive, so it's just another one on the list. Hopefully it won't be too bad, though. If they do release a Crowe Jor-El I'm really going to feel a need to track down a Brando Jor-El. Can't have a Cavill Superman with a Crowe Jor-El, but no Brando for my Reeve Superman.

I'm sure there will be a batsuit to come with the armoury. Like the mkiv was available with the gantry set. Not like Hot Toys to miss the opportunity to rerelease a figure!

I think that's zod though. And yeah, Crowe is quite notorious in that regard.

Bat signal and a TDKR armoury! Awesome. I'll consider both when they are revealed.

What are all the computers? Part of the iron man set or the computers from TDK?

So there's poses on his own, with bane, with joker, two face, gordon, catwoman, with joker in the interrogation cell, on the batpod, in or around the tumbler (can't say that anymore without thinking of Superbad)

How many bloody DX12's do they want me to have!!

:lol too true. Customs or enterbay :lol

The best thing shown for me here is the batman armoury and arkham joker.

Back