Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

By the start of next month I'm in the market for a MIB one. I better get one soon since they supposedly won't make another one.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

There want be any more Lt. Gordons right, but if you've collected Hot Toys long enough you know that what they say and do are two different things. By this time next year a Two-Face 2.0 will probably be out or up for pre-order, and a Commissioner Gordon too. If Hot Toys sees a demand and they think they can sell it, they'll make it.

Last edited:

There want be any more Lt. Gordons right, but if you've collected Hot Toys long enough you know that what they say and do are two different things. By this time next year a Two-Face 2.0 will probably be out or up for pre-order, and a Commissioner Gordon too. If Hot Toys sees a demand and they thing they can sell it, they'll make it.

I figured as much, but there's something I really like about the S.W.A.T version. It's not just the HS, but costume to accessories. Maybe it's cause I like the S.W.A.T outfit in general.

There want be any more Lt. Gordons right, but if you've collected Hot Toys long enough you know that what they say and do are two different things. By this time next year a Two-Face 2.0 will probably be out or up for pre-order, and a Commissioner Gordon too. If Hot Toys sees a demand and they think they can sell it, they'll make it.

:lecture spoken like a true HT connoisseur.

Yep, I've been buying Hoy Toys figures for around six years now and have over a hundred of them. And, a 2.0 Two-Face or Commissioner Gordon would be the first time that a second version (and a better one too) came out after I forked out big bucks for a first 1.0 or a different version of a figure.
Ironman MKI
Ironman MKII
Captain America
Thor
Wolverine
Black Widow
War Machine
Predator 2
Scar
T-800 Endoskeleton
T-800
John Conner
T-600
Superman
Batman
Michael Jackson
Joker (Jack Nicolson)
Joker (Heth Ledger)

Even a few more.

Yep, I've been buying Hoy Toys figures for around six years now and have over a hundred of them. And, a 2.0 Two-Face or Commissioner Gordon would be the first time that a second version (and a better one too) came out after I forked out big bucks for a first 1.0 or a different version of a figure.
Ironman MKI
Ironman MKII
Captain America
Thor
Wolverine
Black Widow
War Machine
Predator 2
Scar
T-800 Endoskeleton
T-800
John Conner
T-600
Superman
Batman
Michael Jackson
Joker (Jack Nicolson)
Joker (Heth Ledger)

Even a few more.

True, I don't doubt for a second that Hot Toys wouldn't pull that. However like I said. I really like the S.W.A.T version so I think I'm safe. Now, if only Two-face and T-1000.....

Do you want to bet on it?

Bet! Bet! Bet!

What was the item number for this figure? and was it printed on or was it on a piece of tape?

What was the item number for this figure? and was it printed on or was it on a piece of tape?

Google says it was MMS 182.

Not sure what you mean by printed or tape...

Did this come with shorter foot pegs like the Captain America First Avenger figure? My Gordon is standing kind of tall, taller than my other 1/6 figures like Harvey and BR Joker and I want to shorten him a little. Does anyone else have this same issue?

I don't get how they could make Coulson and not Gordon. Assuming the reason they aren't making him is because he's a "guy in a suit."

I think the guy in a suit is a fans opinion and not sure it was said as the official reason. I dont get why he wasnt made 2 or 3 years ago. Batmans a gold mine. He would sell.

Did this come with shorter foot pegs like the Captain America First Avenger figure? My Gordon is standing kind of tall, taller than my other 1/6 figures like Harvey and BR Joker and I want to shorten him a little. Does anyone else have this same issue?

This is a well-known issue with this figure. He's a bit tall.

I haven't taken it apart myself to see what's what, but I think the boots give it too much height.

I don't get how they could make Coulson and not Gordon. Assuming the reason they aren't making him is because he's a "guy in a suit."

Gordon might be popular for a secondary character, but Coulson has his own TV show. That should tell you just how much more popular, in relative terms, Coulson is.

I think the guy in a suit is a fans opinion and not sure it was said as the official reason. I dont get why he wasnt made 2 or 3 years ago. Batmans a gold mine. He would sell.

Yeah, but he wouldn't sell as much as a primary Batman character (like, say, "Batman Returns" figures) would, and we're still waiting on those...

The issue isn't "Would he sell?" The issue is "Would he sell as much as something else that Hot Toys might release instead?"

Remember that Hot Toys doesn't want to saturate the market. Lots of people limit how many total figures they buy.

I agree with haytil. With all the other properties they have that sell like water in the desert I can't see them spending much time on civvies. Colson also had that crazy gun, which HTs rendered beautifully, that only made sense releasing with him. Plus the TV show and multiple movie appearances.

I mean, they are still working on Avengers, IM 2 & 3, Winter Soldier, Thor TDW, '89/ Retutns Bats, GOtG coming up, Star Wars (with new movies on the horizon) and Avengers 2 not too long in the making.

Not saying it'll never happen, cause I'm holding out hope too, but I think it's unlikely. I think it's a good possibility that they will punt on Blake too.

Yeah, but he wouldn't sell as much as a primary Batman character (like, say, "Batman Returns" figures) would, and we're still waiting on those...

The issue isn't "Would he sell?" The issue is "Would he sell as much as something else that Hot Toys might release instead?"

Remember that Hot Toys doesn't want to saturate the market. Lots of people limit how many total figures they buy.[/QUOTE]

I think they know when preorders are made what the demand is for a figure and how many to make. I dont think they are afraid of over saturating just look at Iron man. You and me might limit what we buy but not alot of others. Again Iron man. Most people on here order everything. Or at least they say they do. I dont think your wrong i just dont think thats the whole reason or if its really a part of it.

I agree with haytil. With all the other properties they have that sell like water in the desert I can't see them spending much time on civvies. Colson also had that crazy gun, which HTs rendered beautifully, that only made sense releasing with him. Plus the TV show and multiple movie appearances.

I mean, they are still working on Avengers, IM 2 & 3, Winter Soldier, Thor TDW, '89/ Retutns Bats, GOtG coming up, Star Wars (with new movies on the horizon) and Avengers 2 not too long in the making.

Not saying it'll never happen, cause I'm holding out hope too, but I think it's unlikely. I think it's a good possibility that they will punt on Blake too.

I said it earlier batman is a gold mine. 3 movies was enough they can keep making these figures for years and well buy em up.

I removed the boots but the foot pegs are stuck inside the boots. Does anyone know of a way to get them out so I could try switching them with Captain America's short foot pegs to see if that fixes the height issue?

Back