Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been long sold out being a toyfair exclusive last year so you are not likely to achieve your goal unless HT decide to release a non swat version in the future. What little chance you have at getting one close to retail will be the trade section in this forum though it really makes no sense to sell below "perceived market value" as then someone will just grab it and flip it. Oh then there was a bootleg but going to have to dig through the a lot of pages here

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

How much is it worth in the US? I can probably hook you up for decent price if you guys willing to pay the shipping and by the way it will be shipped from Indonesia. All should be MISB I believe :)

@stshammgod: your pic rocks big time :)

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Yup, same here. But, they can just do Blake / Ra's / Talia first and another Gordon or another Joker later. That'll work with me.

Thing is, many people missed out on that iminime Ras release. And with WB/DC issuing a C&D to iminime, I doubt that they are gonna release any more of the DC stuffs for now. And like you said, there are some who prefer to get the official release.

Yeah, HT might do that with Gordon and separate em. :gah:

To name the few, I am one of those prefer the HT release. Although, I may have snapped iminime if I knew it in the first place. Their Ra is really great. I am confuse why HT can't produce Ra. Is it because the licensing issue?

How much is it worth in the US? I can probably hook you up for decent price if you guys willing to pay the shipping and by the way it will be shipped from Indonesia. All should be MISB I believe :)

@stshammgod: your pic rocks big time :)

It's not "How much we're willing to pay", but just what it going to cost. You tell us first, please.

Does any one know of any sites still selling this figure?
I missed out on him initially.
Hoping to find one for sale and not for a ton of money.

I just recently purchased him through ebay for around 260. Figure came today and I was amazed instantly with this figure. I search everywhere for this figure online as well but EvilBay is the only place you can find him but those prices are high.

I sold my extra for $265.where were you guys who needed him?

'We got you ya Son Of A *****'

DSCF1075_zps3c73925a.jpg

DSCF1077_zpsbf91b0ab.jpg

DSCF1078_zpsd710a8b9.jpg

Last edited:

Anybody else catch the Facebook tease for what appears to be Commissioner Gordon?

935548_544159495622383_1278877170_n.jpg

486861_544201878951478_976793909_n.jpg

Anybody else catch the Facebook tease for what appears to be Commissioner Gordon?

935548_544159495622383_1278877170_n.jpg

486861_544201878951478_976793909_n.jpg

Not sure who this could be, too. :dunno
Can you share a link please? Can't see it on FB.

who else has a mustache?

i'd call him, but the restraining order is still in effect until january, 2015.

I don't even know what that first picture is.

Edit: ah never mind, think I see it. Ear, hair, moustache.

Last edited:

Yeah I think you are right got the whole form excited thinking it was Lt , false alarm

Back