Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I said it earlier batman is a gold mine. 3 movies was enough they can keep making these figures for years and well buy em up.

Yeah, 3 movies that are over and done with an a new chapter about to begin. I could see them going back and doing maybe a new Two-face or something like that...maybe even ninja Bruce & Ras but wih everything on their plate, I don't see them committing resources to what would surely be a low production figure.

But we all are just speculating and who knows what HTs will actually do.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I removed the boots but the foot pegs are stuck inside the boots. Does anyone know of a way to get them out so I could try switching them with Captain America's short foot pegs to see if that fixes the height issue?

Boil some water. Dip the boots in there for a few seconds. Gently pull the pegs out with a needle nose plier. Repeat dipping the boots as needed until u pull the pegs. Works pretty well.

Yeah, 3 movies that are over and done with an a new chapter about to begin. I could see them going back and doing maybe a new Two-face or something like that...maybe even ninja Bruce & Ras but wih everything on their plate, I don't see them committing resources to what would surely be a low production figure.

They are over and done but I don't think these movies are going to just be forgotten anytime soon. Of course what's hot now is what they're going to put a lot of focus on but I think they can still mine the Nolan trilogy once in a while. I bet most people would easily bite on a Ra's if it was released as well as a new version of the Batman Begins suit Batman. What irritates me is the fact that Hot Toys is so close to basically making every major character from the trilogy except for Ra's Al Ghul and Blake. If I could just get those two I'd be content. A Batman Begins Batman would be nice too but I'm not going to pay crazy prices for any of the current releases.

Ra's is a must. I don't know why it's taken so long. It seemed like a sure thing after Scarecrow/Demon Batman and Toy Fairs Begins, now? So much uncertainty.

He's the last Nolan Batman character I'd really love to have on my shelf. A proper 1/6 Liam Neeson would be cool. I'm not big on the prequels, but I think I'd buy a Hot Toys Qui-Gon Jinn too if it was really well done. Then my reasoning is, if they can make The Crow, why not Darkman? That character has great figure potential.

Because Darkman isn't going to tap into those lucrative Ledger Joker and Bruce Lee collector fanbases, is my guess. But damn if I wouldn't buy him if he was made. Vintage Sam Raimi, ftw.

The alternate headsculpts would be really cool too.

I have the old Now Playing Dark Man figure. That was a good figure for it's time.

Boil some water. Dip the boots in there for a few seconds. Gently pull the pegs out with a needle nose plier. Repeat dipping the boots as needed until u pull the pegs. Works pretty well.

I'll give that a try. Thank you. Do I have to worry about paint coming off or anything?

I'll give that a try. Thank you. Do I have to worry about paint coming off or anything?

Not at all. Or at least hasn't happened to me yet. Pretty safe. Dip for about 10-15 seconds and pull a little at a time.

Not at all. Or at least hasn't happened to me yet. Pretty safe. Dip for about 10-15 seconds and pull a little at a time.

It worked. Thanks a lot, mate! Unfortunately, it is also a short peg so they just made the figure too tall... shame.

Looking for a Jim Gordon head (with glasses) if someone is selling.

It doesn't have to be an original Hot a Toys one.

It worked. Thanks a lot, mate! Unfortunately, it is also a short peg so they just made the figure too tall... shame.

Good to hear that it worked. :duff. Too bad about the short pegs. This fig is kind of on the tall side.

It's too bad there aren't any good Commissioner Gordon clothes sets available anymore. HT really dropped the ball on this by saying they will not do a commish figure.

It's too bad there aren't any good Commissioner Gordon clothes sets available anymore. HT really dropped the ball on this by saying they will not do a commish figure.

Bingo... your BR BA signature and default is dope btw.:duff

Better they say Gordon will 100% not be made rather then being all vague about it. Absolute answers are fine with me, remember:

Hot Toys Xavier?
Hot Toys Anakin DX?
Hot Toys Batman Returns?

Better they say Gordon will 100% not be made rather then being all vague about it. Absolute answers are fine with me, remember:

Hot Toys Xavier?
Hot Toys Anakin DX?
Hot Toys Batman Returns?

Good point. You can add Arkham Batman, Back to the Future, and Prometheus on there.

They are over and done but I don't think these movies are going to just be forgotten anytime soon. Of course what's hot now is what they're going to put a lot of focus on but I think they can still mine the Nolan trilogy once in a while. I bet most people would easily bite on a Ra's if it was released as well as a new version of the Batman Begins suit Batman. What irritates me is the fact that Hot Toys is so close to basically making every major character from the trilogy except for Ra's Al Ghul and Blake. If I could just get those two I'd be content. A Batman Begins Batman would be nice too but I'm not going to pay crazy prices for any of the current releases.

As you can see, I agree with you. What I don't agree with is Hot Toys spending too much time on this license and even less time on characters like Gordon who really hold no wow factor compared to hero figures.

Back