Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

As you can see, I agree with you. What I don't agree with is Hot Toys spending too much time on this license and even less time on characters like Gordon who really hold no wow factor compared to hero figures.

Is it true they are doing a Pepper Potts figure? Gordon actually played a key role in all 3 films. But then again, she belongs in their cash cow line...

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

check ebay for an awesome Alfred sculpt, if he's on your list

Is it true they are doing a Pepper Potts figure? Gordon actually played a key role in all 3 films. But then again, she belongs in their cash cow line...

Not sure about the Potts fig but as you say, she is part of the cash cow line. I think Hot Toys responds to what the Asian market wants moreso than the US/Western market. And apparently they are Iron Man bat**** crazy! I mean with the IM exhibits and stuff, they must really love that character. Hot Toys has never once had a Batman exhibit.

Not sure about the Potts fig but as you say, she is part of the cash cow line. I think Hot Toys responds to what the Asian market wants moreso than the US/Western market. And apparently they are Iron Man bat**** crazy! I mean with the IM exhibits and stuff, they must really love that character. Hot Toys has never once had a Batman exhibit.

I agree. They get the exclusives first hand, they have all the exhibits, etc. Plus, TDK made them the "bad guy" with Lau and his corrupt business and fleeing to Hong Kong and everything. That probably didn't rub them the right way, heh.

Would definitely want a new BB version from HT! Do it now!

Ummm...not quite...

Check out these wonderful photos sent-in by our Good Friend Jerry who lives in Taiwan. He recently went to a Toy Collector Exhibit of HOT TOYS Figures in Taipei City. They showcased a ton of different dolls they have made but because we're all about BATMAN, and have limited space, we're gonna focus on the ones of the Dark Knight.

Taken directly from the site. On the other hand, Hot Toys will have entire exihibits that are devoted soley to Iron Man.

...my point still stands :peace:duff

I have HT Jim Gordon still in its Sealed Brown shipper to let go for $310 SHIPPED if anyone interested :wave.

Does anyone known of any outfits for a comissioner that aren't being sold at hugely inflated prices? Or at least some tips for individual parts to kitbash? He's the last figure I want in my Dark Knight detolf :/

Best thing is to wait. Hopefully HT will change their mind, and if not, hopefully a new clothing set will be made so we don't have to give in to those inflated prices.

Best thing is to wait. Hopefully HT will change their mind, and if not, hopefully a new clothing set will be made so we don't have to give in to those inflated prices.

Yeah I hope so.. I preordered one from my local site some months ago. Suddenly the product got removed from their site, like it was never there and nothing was said about the preorder :/ Which is really weird to me, ALL their products remain on the site, even if canceled or sold out years ago. This one just got removed

Well, at least we have a great Gordon Sculpt to kitbash a Commish figure. I still need to pick up the Swat Version.

Does anyone known of any outfits for a comissioner that aren't being sold at hugely inflated prices? Or at least some tips for individual parts to kitbash? He's the last figure I want in my Dark Knight detolf :/

I typed in 1/6 gordon. You can get glasses and an outfit. Total $120ish
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_tr...1/6+gordon&_nkw=1/6+gordon&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I posted this earlier. The outfit can be used for Harvey Dent or Gordon

I couldn't find any mention of Gordon, where is it?

Maybe if there was a way to show them our high demand for one so they can see that they will make a lot of money from it, they will give in.

He doesn't mention Gordon specifically, but he does speak about their focus on the main characters and the antagonists as opposed to the supporting characters.

I posted this earlier. The outfit can be used for Harvey Dent or Gordon

That outfit doesn't feel like Gordon at all though, at least not to me. I just feels like Harvey with a Trenchcoat

That outfit doesn't feel like Gordon at all though, at least not to me. I just feels like Harvey with a Trenchcoat

Eh I have it and it looks good. I would've liked a more brown trenchcoat but other than that...what else do you want?

I had traded for this figure back around Christmas time and I finally took him out for display. I love this figure, and it's easily one of my favorite Dark Knight related figures already.

Last edited:
Back