Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Found one on eBay.
Had my friend buy it for me.
It arrived Wednesday.
Such an awesome figure!

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I got it for $260
It's a great figure.
Glad I could add it to my collection.

Still enjoying this one myself....

Now I'm trying to decided if I should spring for the DX2Joker....could be a cool display of Gordon with the Joker at the interrogation table....

Mine is being shipped as I type. For those of you who have him, is he worth the price of admission? Based on the prices I've seen on ebay I feel like I got a really good deal. Sealed in brown shipper from Colosuca on Amazon. Haven't dealt with them in the past but only had to pay $10 for 2 day delivery.

Once Catwoman is in hand my Dark Knight/Rises collection will be complete...until new figures are announced at SDCC and Toyfair. (C'mon commissioner with bat signal and or Ras and Blake)

The good news is that from here on out, it's retail the rest of the way baby.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Still enjoying this one myself....

Now I'm trying to decided if I should spring for the DX2Joker....could be a cool display of Gordon with the Joker at the interrogation table....

I'd say yes only because I feel that he's one of Hot Toys better efforts. Do you own any Bats? DX 12 or earlier?

Personally I'd like to see the hobo from Begins that Bruce trades jackets with. Complete with burning barrel. :rotfl

hello everyone i am looking for a swat gordan so if anyones looking to sell one at a reasonable price please pm me thanks

hello everyone i am looking for a swat gordan so if anyones looking to sell one at a reasonable price please pm me thanks

Hey. Don't feel bad, I've been looking for one for months, but the "reasonable price" is the thing that has held me up.

Now that HT has said they have no plans for another Gordon the prices and demand for this will only increase.

Now that HT has said they have no plans for another Gordon the prices and demand for this will only increase.

Yeah that sucks, I have this fig but I would prefer a detective version, I guess ill bash my own and make a generic gotham swat figure

Yeah that sucks, I have this fig but I would prefer a detective version, I guess ill bash my own and make a generic gotham swat figure

If you don't want the SWAT stuff, I'd be willing to buy it. I need one more Gotham SWAT outfit to complete my SWAT team.

If you don't want the SWAT stuff, I'd be willing to buy it. I need one more Gotham SWAT outfit to complete my SWAT team.

Just look for some Ultimate Soldiers S.W.A.T. figures that came out a few years ago. There were three or four different ones, one looks like Gordon, another had a Ski mask, and the third had a tear gas mask (molded on). They also offered (Ultimate Soldier) A black Helicopter, and a black Hummer. The Villains that came out for them got pulled because of 911; too many people thought they were inappropriate, but they eventually sold them again with a variant, along with a Russian Spy, and a female villain with black hair and a blond variant.

I hear there are fakes coming out of Asia, is there anyway to tell the difference between them and the real thing?

anyone know where to get one of those Asmus clothing sets? Ebay is dried up on them

Anyone selling this? Was hoping they would make a trench coat version but I guess that dream is long gone.

Have a PIRP set coming in the next couple weeks. The prices for the SWAT version are just too much for me spend on a version of a figure I'm not interested in. There are times I don't get Hot Toys's choices.

I have my SWAT version but I heard they won't be making a "Commissioner" version so I may have to bash one up. On eBay, there's a seller that seems to be selling authentic HT parts and has the head sculpt for $150. Another seller has it for $60 and claims it is better than the HT one. They both look pretty nice to me but I'm always worried about custom ones so I don't know... I'm also looking for the clothing set but I can only find the TDKR one for $130, can't find the TDK one anymore unless I missed it. Just wondering what you guys thought would be worth it to make if HT indeed isn't releasing any more Gordons?

Back