Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Wow, I thought the clothing set was all that was needed in addition to a custom head. What did you end up adding to the set?

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

All I added were different shoes because the ones that came with it were crap. Everything else is from that set.

Nice looking collection, Kuat!

I'm late to the Nolan party as well. I just snagged Bane, which should complete my "bad guy" representation...*

*for now... ;)

I just traded for this guy. Can sown folks that hive him share their poses? I'm really looking forward to this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard of people modding the helmet to make it fit. How is that done?

What glue do you guys use for his Swat badge? Also, the helmet. I heard about a mod to make it fit, and how do you hook the chin strap?

Thanks guys! Someone just asked for a pic so I obliged. :wink1:

Hope everyone had a great day! Check out our Hot Toys live unboxing of Lt Jim Gordon Swat Version. This is the 2012 Toyfair exclusive. Double unboxing!

I’m realizing I was never really happy with my customized DX12 because every time I’d think about buying other 1:6 figures to go with it I’d just think about how it looked kind of goofy.

Now with the DX19 out and the InArt Joker coming up this figure feels like a must. These three on the shelf together are going to look great. Plus I can kitbash a generic head on Gordon if I want to create a Pruitt scene diorama.

Back