Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Thanks DCTDK.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

my commander gordons helmet will not fit his big head. am i the only one with this problem if not how can i fix it?

my commander gordons helmet will not fit his big head. am i the only one with this problem if not how can i fix it?

Its not meant to fit on the head. Someone posted a mod to the helmet a page or two back to make it fit.

You can do the helmet mod but it will damage the inside of the helmet, I got another helmet on eBay and it fits very nice on his head.

DSCF3020.jpg

DSCF3021.jpg

DSCF3022.jpg

Ohhhhh thanks for the reply read back like 5 pages didnt see anything on the helmet thanks for the info.

Even the nameplate says lt.gordon, I need a commissioner!

I think HT would be stupid not to do a regular Commissioner Gordon, Just make him a cheap MMS :lol yeah right as if there is any such thing as a cheap HT fig.

Me too. Took some photos last night but I decided to use my cheapo light box for the first time in forever. Bad move. I kinda forgot how to use the thing, and there's REALLY nothing to it. But my lighting was bad, my focusing was bad, my angles were bad, etc. Maybe I'll try again tonight. Because it IS an awesome figure!

Here's a handful of half-way decent photos. I need to get more creative....I find my own work pretty damn dull. The only technique I know (and remember to use sometimes) is to have some kind of tiny light source reflected in the figures' eyes. That helps to approach a semi life-like appearance.
8155917482_371e4ba2b7_b.jpg
[/url] jim gordon swat 022 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

8155887467_960c2f9975_b.jpg
[/url] jim gordon swat 003 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

No more love for ol' Gordo? I guess this is what happens when I get a figure so far out from the release date.
:)
Anyway, some moar pix I took.
8175972402_217aea7388_b.jpg
[/url] Lt Gordon SWAT 009 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

8175937595_7a0b9f5bf0_b.jpg
[/url] Lt Gordon SWAT 021 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

8175972264_2e52e71173_b.jpg
[/url] Lt Gordon SWAT 014 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

Looks great Zipflint. What a great figure.

Thanks man! Really glad I was able to get it! Just like everyone else I'm wanting to put together a plain-clothes/trenchcoat Gordon. Haven't scoured this thread yet for a good breakdown of affordable parts but I'm sure it's in here.

TK0083 dude what bits did you exactly use to cover the mouths with the balaclava thing and what helmet type fitted on the head?

so wanna do that to my Gordon make him a counterstrike dude

Holy crackers!!!!..ssc found me a gordon.....time to do my happy dance....and it came at the worst possible time since I have so much coming in.....

Last edited:

I'm still on the wait list (fingers crossed):pray:

Now you guys got me all atwitter with possible excitment.

Last edited:
Back