Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

but I have money.:dunno

Good for you, I personally won't deal with anyone under 100 posts and who hasn't taken the time to add a profile pic and contributed to the community, and i know quite a few members who do the same

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Good for you, I personally won't deal with anyone under 100 posts and who hasn't taken the time to add a profile pic and contributed to the community, and i know quite a few members who do the same

I think that we all have started will junior member profiles...:lecture

I think that we all have started will junior member profiles...:lecture

Yeah but we all didn't just sign up to start buying stuff... We worked at conversing and making friends and contributing to a community, that's all I'm saying. I only deal with people who have shown their gunna be here for a bit

Yeah, cuz a profile pic is super important...

Yeah, cuz a profile pic is super important...

It's a part of it, it's more that they have taken the time to do things on this board, instead of just coming here to get the deals... Make sense?

i have a profile picture!

and i love this figure! my very first brand spanking new fresh off the boat hot toy figure (and subsequently my downfall as i have now had to catch up with the nolanverse, which has proven quite costly).

but i am having fun, so who cares.

this is my gordon with two gcpd cops i threw together from zcwo's lapd series.

: D

gotham01.jpg

Last edited:

Just received my SWAT Gordo from Popcultcha.. Glad they came through on the pre-order. Gonna be a great christmas.

Kind of an odd question, but what does a SWAT Gordon go for without the headsculpt? I have no interest in displaying him in his SWAT uniform and was planning on buying https://www.ebay.com/itm/271125506691?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2661 to go with https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dream-EX-1...6855?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53f13fd0d7 .

Just wondering if it is worth the time & $ to part him out.

Do you have one you want to part out? If so pm me I'd pay you for everything minus the heads and the glasses

i love my gordon! my very first brand new hot toys figure that i could actually pre-order and didn't have to chase down for having missed the release.

here he is with two gcpd officers i put together.

: D

gotham01.jpg

well i see my posts from two days ago are back again, so sorry about the redundancy. man, this place is weird.

Last edited:

one looks like he's holding his pee

Hydeous, I love that batman drawing. I noticed it the other day. Mind if I ask where it's from?

Kind of an odd question, but what does a SWAT Gordon go for without the headsculpt? I have no interest in displaying him in his SWAT uniform and was planning on buying https://www.ebay.com/itm/271125506691?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2661 to go with https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dream-EX-1...6855?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53f13fd0d7 .

Just wondering if it is worth the time & $ to part him out.

I bought one from a board member the other week for $150 or so. He sold me the SWAT figure, without the Gordon head (I assume he just wanted to build a commissioner), which seemed like a fair price.

I'm building a GCPD SWAT team to go with my Gordon - I've got two, and I'd like two more. If you do go ahead with your plan, let me know, I'd be happy to work something out with you.

Hydeous, I love that batman drawing. I noticed it the other day. Mind if I ask where it's from?

It's a drawing by 正和桂。

It's basically a reimagined Nolan TDK batman, a bandai SIC figure which also comes with a batpod. Sculpted by takeya, which if I'm not mistaken sculpted the samurai pred HT.

It's a drawing by 正和桂。

It's basically a reimagined Nolan TDK batman, a bandai SIC figure which also comes with a batpod. Sculpted by takeya, which if I'm not mistaken sculpted the samurai pred HT.

Cool, I just looked into it. While it is a very stylised version the drawings look really cool. I also quite like the huge collar they gave him on the figure. Thanks man.

Check out his manga, especially I''s, DNA2, Video Girl Ai are my favorite :rock

Btw, the artist is a huge Batman fan. He own a lot of Batman stuffs, including movie worn Bat suit from the 89 series, if Im not mistaken.

Anyone have shots of the HT Gordon in the Hommes suit?

Check out his manga, especially I''s, DNA2, Video Girl Ai are my favorite :rock

Btw, the artist is a huge Batman fan. He own a lot of Batman stuffs, including movie worn Bat suit from the 89 series, if Im not mistaken.

Thanks man, I'll look into his stuff. :rock

Back