Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I received my Jim Gordon this week from Ebay. He was purchased for $150 + $10 shipping and I was lucky enough that no one bid against me. I think I got a great deal since I wasn't interested in the swat uniform. The Commissioner came with a Hot Toys Gordon head, glasses, body, gun and stand with a Hot Toys Friend shirt, tie, pant, belts, shoes. The coat is Crazy Owners. I might eventually switch him over to something more movie accurate but I like it in the interim. The coat reminds me of Gordon from the animated series.

8105330381_a940bc6d4e_k.jpg

That isn't a bad deal considering what the head is going for.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Some pics of my Gotham SWAT . . . . . .

Hot_Toys_273.jpg
Hot_Toys_274.jpg
Hot_Toys_275.jpg
Hot_Toys_277.jpg
Hot_Toys_281.jpg
Hot_Toys_282.jpg
Hot_Toys_279.jpg
Hot_Toys_286.jpg
Hot_Toys_280.jpg

Hot_Toys_270.jpg
Hot_Toys_283.jpg
Hot_Toys_2841.jpg
Hot_Toys_285.jpg
Hot_Toys_288.jpg
Hot_Toys_289.jpg
Hot_Toys_290.jpg
Hot_Toys_287.jpg
Hot_Toys_291.jpg

Really cool SWAT action pics.

^ Congrats man. :hi5:
A fellow freak recently hooked me up with one swell. :yess:

Hey TK0083 Those extra SWAT guys look great with Gordan. Are they kitbashed or figures you can buy ?

Hey TK0083 Those extra SWAT guys look great with Gordan. Are they kitbashed or figures you can buy ?

Thanks, Shells! The figures were kitbashed. Most of the parts are from the SWAT Gordon figure. I added a few other pieces here and there.

Hot_Toys_267.jpg
Hot_Toys_271.jpg
Hot_Toys_272.jpg
Hot_Toys_269.jpg
Hot_Toys_268.jpg

The SWAT guys look really good. I STILL prefer a classic Gordon with cops behind him though...

Oh I thought those figures were bought. Kitbash? Great job!

The SWAT guys look really good. I STILL prefer a classic Gordon with cops behind him though...

Yeah I ended up selling this Gordon cuz the only iconic Gordon for me has a suit and/or trenchcoat.

Just got back on line after the storm. Got my notice, Gordon will be here Monday! Can't wait!

TK0083, excellent pics and excellent work on putting all that gear together! Can I ask where and what kind of weapons those are? All those tactical-lookin' rifles and pistols with the flashlights look great! I'd like to try to score a few myself, since I also just got my SWAT gear Gordon today!

And I KNOW someone has asked this already, but Kanine....the suit! Is that one of those mythical Kato-made suits? Or is it something that a broke-ass dork like myself can afford.
:D

Luke005-1.jpg

Back