Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Hope you got some moves, pal!

Hot_Toys_257.jpg
Hot_Toys_258.jpg
Hot_Toys_259.jpg
Hot_Toys_260.jpg
Hot_Toys_262.jpg
Hot_Toys_261.jpg
Hot_Toys_263.jpg
Hot_Toys_264.jpg

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

TK0083- very nice!! The shotgun shells make a big difference and the extra ammo pouches are nice too.

Should be getting mine tomorrow. Can't wait! It's been a long time coming.

Nice pics TK0083. How were you able to get the helmet on? I didn't think it fit.

Got an extra outfit for sale if anyone is interested. :wave

Congrats Man. :hi5:

Wow TK0083, those are some awesome shots. I love how he looks when you have him displayed with the helmet and faceguard. :rock

Hope you got some moves, pal!

Hot_Toys_257.jpg
Hot_Toys_258.jpg
Hot_Toys_259.jpg
Hot_Toys_260.jpg
Hot_Toys_262.jpg
Hot_Toys_261.jpg
Hot_Toys_263.jpg
Hot_Toys_264.jpg

Nice pics TK0083. How were you able to get the helmet on? I didn't think it fit.

I just removed the helmet liner and added some padding. I made my own helmet strap with chin cup. Did this with my other SWAT officers.

I just removed the helmet liner and added some padding. I made my own helmet strap with chin cup. Did this with my other SWAT officers.

Awesome idea and execution! Looks amazing. :clap

Looks very good. I still don't know why Hot Toys gave us a helmet that doesn't fit. Pretty stupid iyam.

Finally took some pics of my Gordon. Swapped the head out to another TT body.

8101327727_a58ef1f49e_c.jpg

8101328405_1d358098bb_c.jpg

8101328731_d437eba18a_c.jpg

8101328035_c34372896c_c.jpg

Got this yesterday. Great figure. Although, it did have the problem with the patch on the arm. Nothing a little glue couldn't fix so no big deal. Also, the velcro for the knee pads is pretty weak, but the staps are so think I guess it's to be expected. Not that it really matters since I don't have him wearing any of the SWAT gear as I have him in a "Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint" kind of pose. Lastly, not that care, but does anyone else think he has really big feet? lol

All in all it's a cool figure. Sculpt is fantastic. Really hope HT does a Commissioner Gordon at some point. Give him the bat-signal and I'm there.

Thanks, I'm gonna try to do some better pics this weekend. The suit I used for Gordon is a Mens Hommes suit, by ZC toys? I think.

Thanks, I'm gonna try to do some better pics this weekend. The suit I used for Gordon is a Mens Hommes suit, by ZC toys? I think.

Thanks for the info man! Might have to invest in one.:dunno

I received my Jim Gordon this week from Ebay. He was purchased for $150 + $10 shipping and I was lucky enough that no one bid against me. I think I got a great deal since I wasn't interested in the swat uniform. The Commissioner came with a Hot Toys Gordon head, glasses, body, gun and stand with a Hot Toys Friend shirt, tie, pant, belts, shoes. The coat is Crazy Owners. I might eventually switch him over to something more movie accurate but I like it in the interim. The coat reminds me of Gordon from the animated series.

8105330381_a940bc6d4e_k.jpg

I did find an interesting Gordon pop on Ebay by Kumik. At least to me it looks like an original sculpt as opposed to the many knockoffs that are being sold. The sculpt looks like like an older Gordon. The clothes look bad and I am betting the body is probably horrible as well.
Here is the link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/KUMIK-1-6-JIM-GORDON-GOTHAM-CITY-CHIEF-POLICE-OFFICE-FIGURE-NEW-/360498913543?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53ef68e107

I also found pictures of Kumik's Gordon and Blake sculpts which looks a little different than the final product on Ebay
041959t2cgfk7ftgzfp07g.jpg
042007y19n288612lro8no.jpg

This looks nice but I think I still like the Hot Toys sculpt best though.

Back