Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Took a few more pics and wanted to share. These are sorta "Gordon in despair."

8198985006_146940b6f0_b.jpg
[/url] gordon in despair 030 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

and here's a closeup:
8197892777_662f7883c4_b.jpg
[/url] gordon in despair 036 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

He just arrived and ssc even pack him out for free!!!!

:panic::blissy

just got an email that my waitlist for this guy will convert.

Oh happy day.

in 2 weeks, I should have Gordon, DX 12, Hawkeye and Iron Monger arriving at my house :thud:

I don't believe it! I cancelled mine because I thought there was no hope! :gah:
I was advised by Customer Service to purchase it elsewhere for a fair price. :lol
Oh well, least I go one now. :yess:

So what was up with the "James Gordon" in the newsletter headline today, but no Gordon info at all? Its got me thinking we'll be seeing a Comish version tonight from HT and Sideshow just jumped the gun with that title. :dunno

So what was up with the "James Gordon" in the newsletter headline today, but no Gordon info at all? Its got me thinking we'll be seeing a Comish version tonight from HT and Sideshow just jumped the gun with that title. :dunno

Probably a typo :dunno

Yeah, I'll admit confusion as well! I scanned over the NL several times looking for Gordon info!

I thought the same thing. Was desperately trying to find anything in hopes of something awesome.

Hope to see something on this tomorrow.

there was a mention of HT Gordon in the Waitlist section of the newsletter.

I find it odd that the newsletter specifically said "James" Gordon, the current HT figure is specifically titled "Jim" Gordon.

I agree, I bet there is a surprise "Commissioner James Gordon" preorder coming soon.

Are good .. I like

I find it odd that the newsletter specifically said "James" Gordon, the current HT figure is specifically titled "Jim" Gordon.

I agree, I bet there is a surprise "Commissioner James Gordon" preorder coming soon.

Let's hope so! :pray:

I don't believe it! I cancelled mine because I thought there was no hope! :gah:
I was advised by Customer Service to purchase it elsewhere for a fair price. :lol
Oh well, least I go one now. :yess:

It was still probably good advice. A few conversions may be happening, but there won't be many.

Yeah, I couldn't run the risk of never getting one, or paying at least $350 for it somewhere else.
My only problem is waiting to inspect him December 25th because it's a present from my mam. :gah:

anyone want to sell me the shirt with the patch and the tee with "G.C.P.D."..?:monkey3

Back