Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

304730_10150970872962344_559384691_n.jpg

:)

I'll take both of those.

The figures look cool too:wink1:

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I like the one on the right better. Both figure and the chick.

Dang that girl must be really small- the 12" Gordon looks pretty large in her hand!!

Dang that girl must be really small- the 12" Gordon looks pretty large in her hand!!

Nah it just makes it look that big in her little hand. :D

those girls got me interested in gordon even more.. bt if they came up to me holding "gordon", i dun think i even gave a damn abt the toy.

those girls got me interested in gordon even more.. bt if they came up to me holding "gordon", i dun think i even gave a damn abt the toy.

:exactly::lecture

Okay, I get it. You guys are heterosexual. You have convinced me with your desire for these random females at a toy show.

Disclaimer: I'm just having fun with y'all.

Okay, I get it. You guys are heterosexual. You have convinced me with your desire for these random females at a toy show.

Disclaimer: I'm just having fun with y'all.

no i think the last few pages speak for the selves who ever puts toys ahead of a females has issues ....:lol:lol:lol

Hot Toys > models

However,

Woman who for reasons I cannot fathom lets me touch her naughty parts > Hot Toys

:lol

Back