Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I think we'll see another but we shall see

I'm really hoping we do. I'd love to get the oft-mentioned Gordon with Batsignal. If it was a DX, and came with a rooftop setting, I'd love it even more.

But I still PO'd this, just in case. :)

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Hot toys will make another Gordon, because we all seem to want another one.

I will try the helmet and goggles later gentlemen, to be honest I haven't eve looked in the box properly. Tonight. it's such a pain when the real world interfers with precious toy opening!

:lol

EDIT: Goggles yes, Helmet no. Although someone might be crazy enough to try and squeeze it on.

Is it normal for hot toys to provide outfit accessories that don't even fit the figure?

Hot toys will make another Gordon, because we all seem to want another one.

But we've wanted A Gordon for years. Not to mention Ra's or anyone else. Just because we want it, doesn't mean its happening any time soon or at all.

The time it took to sell out might help the cause for another gordon

:goodpost::exactly: certainly the definitive set up IMO, although Joker doesn't really laugh at that moment...

tdk1800.jpg

I know. Still seems appropriate somehow...

Not only does he not laugh, the regular head almost has the perfect expression for whatever face he's pulling there.

I love the regular head too much to put it on display with a standing center-piece Joker.

It's a metal ring, like on an office file/folder. Each of the Toy Fair sets has it. It slides out and inside is a cool die-cut box. Beautiful, beautiful packaging.

Groovy.

First with the new releases again :clap

MonopolyMan.jpg

@Rorywan, this is a very nice pic despite the blur.

2-25.jpg

And definitely looks (slightly) more like Oldman than previous pictures.

Love how you say:
Pretty good. With the square civilian glasses on he is definitely Gordon.
I love Oldman, so I couldn't pass this up.
And not "he is definitely Oldman", which was the question LOL.

But yeah, even I have to admit that he looks so much more like Oldman in your pic.

(...)

The most impressive thing?
The police patch on his shoulder is actually embroidered. I don't know HTF they did it.

(...)

Really like to hear that my Gordon's patch will really be embroidered :yess:. Seems like it's actually done the same way the one of the DX01 Police Uniform was made.

Hey Geil, are you still selling those custom display cases for the tumbler??

@Rorywan, this is a very nice pic despite the blur.

Thanks, that blur is called depth of field and is intentional, it gives photographs a sense of atmosphere and reality. Glad to hear you don't like it.

:lol

I know I said I wasn't going to get this figure . . . .

But my waitlist just converted . .. . XD

Just converted and I can't wait to get this!!!!

Mine converted too...GGSG (Gotta Get Some Gordon!)

how long from when you are converted do you get charged?

SSC won't charge you till its ready to be shipped.

For the people just converted, when did you add yourself to the waitlist?

Back