Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I got this guy today :hi5:
Really is a great figure.The likeness in person is really good.

P1010513.jpg

Bob

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Looks great! Can I ask where you got it from? I'm very tempted but ebay prices are mad.

Where are the videos of this guy? That stop-motion seems to be it. Other than that, I haven't seen a single review, unboxing, or showcase.

I did a brief review and posted some pics a week or so ago?

I was just talking about video reviews. Unless you posted one and I missed it. If so, I'd really like to see it.

Hong Kong !

Yup, but even some HK stores are listing this as preorder.

I can't say! I only uses HK as a guide. I use Shanghai stores on Changle road.
If this rain let's up, I'll head in this afternoon to check out 4 shops.

A very quick look at the figure.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No4qaizVOvc&feature=plcp[/ame]

Bob

I like that this figure was announced and then barely a couple of weeks later it was released. Same with the 1/4 Enterbay figs. It means you receive the figure and see new pictures of people opening it during all the hype and excitement rather than waiting half a year or more before it comes out. Also allows less time for people to rip the official pics to shreds claiming his jaw line is a millimetre off and so forth. It's like Hot Toys saying "This is the figure. It's done." No messing about.

Nice review, Bob. I've been hoping for a video of this guy. I agree about the helmet and goggles, as well. If this guy wasn't so expensive, it'd be cool to get a few of them, and some 1/6th balaclavas, so that you could kitbash some GCPD SWAT members.

Thanks or the video, Bob! I can't wait to add this figure to my collection ! :yess:

Tks for the vid Bob. Did the Joker film it? Shaky cam. Did you ever play operation and win? Just messin.

Back