Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

It's just a matter of Supply versus Demand. TDKR was very successful and the character is well-known and apparently very popular compared to Shadow Pred.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Yep sold out, glad I hesitated though. Although Gordon rocks it's a lot for such a basic fig, and i would rather have some variety, that's why I think I'm gonna pre order the iron man vII instead

Dunno, Shadow Predator is still around :dunno

yea I really think Angelica will be the Shadow Pred of this bunch. Gordon is the MK4 Secret Project, Cap is TF Begins batman and, again, Angelica is the Shadow Pred

Hesitated to long, and missed out. Probably for the best though with everything else I'll have coming in. Might try and pick it up later though after its released.

Just got here- Gordon SOLD OUT!?
Glad I already POed

I expected the Batpod to be more limited than this and even sell out.

Anyways, glad he sold out. Hot Toys knows that a commissioner Gordon will be a hit.

Glad I pre-ordered, love Gordon and will happily buy another one if they make one. I will have two Bats, two Harveys (well, need to make a custom for other head), 4/5 Jokers so why not 2 Gordons:panic:

Just need to get a pre-order for Catwoman now. I'm leaving Bane, I wasn't overly keen on the character in the film and maybe one day they will do a DX Bane (he certainly has enough outfits to do this). Just want a good Alfred and Lucius Fox then I would be happy. A Ras, DX Bane and Crane would all be great but I wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't make them.

Anyone think the waitlist will convert? This one caught me sleeping. I think I would rather have SWAT Gordon rather than a trenchcoated version just to make the shelf look better.

I'd say yes. With no NRD many people are likely to cancel.

I was surprised how quickly this sold out. It might be far tougher to get now than TF Batman and look how long that was up for PO and yet still demand is big for it!!!( i know it's Bats but only ONE Gordon exists for now)

Wow, I didn't see this coming, glad I preordered him when he first came up. It's a great time to be a Batman collector.

Has it ever not been the case that proto paint looks better than mass paint?
I'm not talking about the paint, though. I'm talking about the softness of their recently-released sculpts. You don't have to go back any farther than their Noland figure to see this didn't used to be the case.

304626_10150284558267344_58690437343_8102742_1839034711_n.jpg

d7b6bce1.jpg

Compare the sharpness of the hair on Noland to the mushiness of Fury:

Fury really soft and less detailed in production- big let down

Those two photos are lit differently. :dunno

Good spot there ^
The same issues are present with their Hugo Weaving sculpt, and now Gordon. Not to mention that terrible Captain America figure whose head looks like Hot Toys circa 2007.

Not sure why people are surprised this is sold out. The shock would be if Angelica was sold out
This is of a character we have not gotten...yet. In the States it's basically exclusive to Sideshow.
With that said, those of you on the waitlist have a great shot at getting this. If HT/SS were smart no mention of Trenchcoat Gordon until all cards are charged and items have been shipped.

GREAT shot! Really glad I pulled the trigger on this one. Gordon will make a great companion piece on display with the Dark Knight. And while it may be true that his "trenchcoat/suit" look may be the more common one associated with the character, I think this SWAT version will look more dynamic on display.

Looking forward to it....any more cool pictures floating around?

When's this baby shipping? My DX02 is lonely on his shelf!!

Back