Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

557477_373648766041446_437540922_n.jpg

This been posted?

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Couldnt resist! Just bought one from toyhq.co.uk

Seems to have Joker's interrogation scene pointy finger hand

Swat Gordon? He's in the vehicle chase scene - he's the driver of Dent's van but you don't know it's him. Then after Batman flips the Joker's massive truck, Gordon apprehends the Joker. Then when Joker is in the prison cell, Gordon still has his swat gear on - when he gets promoted.

Fast sold out, good buy................"

yeah just saw that today. I hope toy2 has a chance to bring this in, customs fees + shipping just killed me on the Rescue Cap and I could not do it again for Gordon. When I got Cap I saw Toy2 had him for PO, I hope it's the case for Gordon.

I got in when it says "less than 40 remaining" this afternoon. If I can get it cheaper come Sept, I can always cancel this.

So glad theres no NRD on this one.

Just checked, Cap Rescue ver and Angelica is still instock.

Guess this is the most popular one out of the exc bunch this year.

I'm one who did not hesitate to PO once it went up for PO. I did not need the push from SSC with that low quantity alert.

The reason that last years Exclusive Batman was available so long was because HT made more.

HT was aware of how in demand another Begins suit Batman was, so they purposely made another batch for Sideshow, which was available until the end of October.

Gordon is not expected to be as popular at the Begins Batman from last year, so there was no need for a second run this year (they still may have made some extras though).

I'd say the reason he ships in September though is simply that HT did not send them to SS before SDCC (along with Angelica), and so SS is going to have to wait until all the Asian toy conventions finish in August. Thus Gordon would arrive at SS in September.

Swat Gordon? He's in the vehicle chase scene - he's the driver of Dent's van but you don't know it's him. Then after Batman flips the Joker's massive truck, Gordon apprehends the Joker. Then when Joker is in the prison cell, Gordon still has his swat gear on - when he gets promoted.

I don't think I really thought of this and that's what will make this Gordon crucial in my display. I can have dx11 Joker sitting at the table and dx12 Bats and Gordon minus vest standing over him. That'll be pretty freaking perfect.

I'm glad I passed on this. As much as I'd like a Jim, the thought of spending another 40+ bucks to make him look like Begins doesn't really sit well with me. Grats to those who got him, hopefully he's actually limited haha

Thanks! Now to decide which scene to display him in.

Wow Sold Out, glad I got my order in straight away. Wonder if Angelica will go the same way? I'm thinking about cancelling her though.

Wow Sold Out, glad I got my order in straight away. Wonder if Angelica will go the same way? I'm thinking about cancelling her though.

She'll sell out eventually cause she is an exclusive. But it won't be as fast as Gordon as there was more demand for Gordon.

Dunno, Shadow Predator is still around :dunno

Dunno, Shadow Predator is still around :dunno

Eh who knows then really?

Maybe they made less because some are still available a year later (like the shadow Pred), maybe they didn't?

I was thinking about getting Angelica too, but they just started the PO for Mark VII. Priorities...

Back