Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Love the box.

The box is awesome. Last year's TF Exclusives were a little too "normal" for my liking. The same old shoebox design, etc. These are really nice. While I think that the TF Ex. Scarecrow and Demon Batman Two-Pack are still at the top regarding packaging, this is definitely a close second.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

on the ole' waitlist.....should have jumped on this earlier :slap

Yeah, same here. Had to wait until payday, and my luck of course it sold out.

Was thinking about selling mine once I got it or waiting to decided if I wanted to display it.

After seeing the in-hand pics from Watermelon, I think my mind was changed.

IMGP6374.JPG

Nice find

i like it .

The box is awesome. Last year's TF Exclusives were a little too "normal" for my liking. The same old shoebox design, etc. These are really nice. While I think that the TF Ex. Scarecrow and Demon Batman Two-Pack are still at the top regarding packaging, this is definitely a close second.

Agreed the packaging is very nice. I have the Captain America set so I can tell you it's even nicer in hand.

These are like the Jackson/scarecrow/demon bats boxes.

Agreed the packaging is very nice. I have the Captain America set so I can tell you it's even nicer in hand.

These are like the Jackson/scarecrow/demon bats boxes.

It looks pretty sturdy. Can you confirm?

Damn, he looks baddass! Reminds me of him in Batman year one, minus the trench coat. It just has that baddass vibe

Damn, he looks baddass! Reminds me of him in Batman year one

For me that's the problem - he just doesn't evoke TDK Gordon as much. He looks much younger and more action hero. Not knocking it, it's a solid figure, and I love the packaging as well, I just don't love it enough.

For me that's the problem - he just doesn't evoke TDK Gordon as much. He looks much younger and more action hero. Not knocking it, it's a solid figure, and I love the packaging as well, I just don't love it enough.

Don't worry, we'll be getting a commissioner too. Nice to have other characters and variants other than Batman himself.

Yeah - I'm just not seeing as much Gary Oldman in there as I should be, but will see what I think in hand.

I think it's going to look outstanding in hand. Was kinda meh on this figure originally but now I can't wait for him. Want him on the shelf more than Bane and CW. Digging the outfit a ton too. Completes the interrogation scene.

He's not wearing this outfit in the interrogation scene

He's wearing it pre-interrogation when Joker is in the holding cell

____ he sold out fast. Hope I get through the waitlist.

Wait listed Gordon after opting out of Angelica...hope he converts.

He's not wearing this outfit in the interrogation scene

He's wearing it pre-interrogation when Joker is in the holding cell

Oh yeah. Close enough for me :)

Close enough for me as well :hi5:

He is going to have that shotgun pointed at my joker 2.0 in the interrogation room.

Can't wait till they both arrive :impatient:

Back